Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'll guess your babys gender

Replies

• Oops you need 12 week: Here you are! 
  • Hi hun need a 12 week scan to be able to guess gender hun 20 wks bit to late x
  • Okay, Mumma87 I have the 12 week: 

• 19th weeks scan report. Can you guess gender? 
  • Poppy14Poppy14 Regular
    edited Aug 21, 2020 6:42PM
    Hi ,Mumma! Can you please gues mine. 
  • Hi there,   could please guess my baby gender. 12 weeks scan. Heart beat 150. Thank you
  • Oops you need 12 week: Here you are! 
    I. Think girl for you but I'm not 100% as can't see e ough properly to be more accurate x
  • Hi there,   could please guess my baby gender. 12 weeks scan. Heart beat 150. Thank you
    Are these only pics u have? These aren't clear enough on bottom half of body for me to attempt a guess. There's no visible nub x

• 19th weeks scan report. Can you guess gender? 
    2nd one looks like a potty shot and if ghats the case I would say girl! Why didn't u find out if u was at 19 wk scan 
  • Poppy14 said:
    Hi ,Mumma! Can you please gues mine. 
    Slight boy lean. Looks like something may be leaning upward but it might not be a nnub and a part of the leg x
  • Thank you, I am going to find out in couple of days from the NIPT, but I can't wait. I've been waiting for that baby 3 years and I am very excited now :)
  • Poppy14 said:
    Thank you, I am going to find out in couple of days from the NIPT, but I can't wait. I've been waiting for that baby 3 years and I am very excited now :)
    Aww please update when you find out. Bless ya congratulations xxx
  • I will, thank you xxx
  • so uploaded my scan pic on here a while ago and you said girl. I get to find out my gender today :) x
  • Emma63 said:
    so uploaded my scan pic on here a while ago and you said girl. I get to find out my gender today :) x
    Ohh how lovely! So exciting please update would love to see if I was correct 👍 hope all is well x
  • Mumma87 said:
    Emma63 said:
    so uploaded my scan pic on here a while ago and you said girl. I get to find out my gender today :) x
    Ohh how lovely! So exciting please update would love to see if I was correct 👍 hope all is well x
    I will xx
  • Hi @Mumma87
    Please could you have a little look at ours? Scan was at 12 weeks 2 days. Thank you! 
  • I agree, the pictures are not clear and those are the only pictures i have.  Anyway thank you. I am due in Feb 2021 and have to wait till my next ultrasound which is on Oct 15 to find out gender.

@Mumma87
    Mumma87 said:
    Hi there,   could please guess my baby gender. 12 weeks scan. Heart beat 150. Thank you
    Are these only pics u have? These aren't clear enough on bottom half of body for me to attempt a guess. There's no visible nub x

• Can you guess for me please? Scan is 12w 4d :) eager to know! Hope it’s clear enough xx
  • Foz18 said:
    Can you guess for me please? Scan is 12w 4d :) eager to know! Hope it’s clear enough xx
    I think boy as slightly leaning up. And past 12 weeks they normaly stay like this... I have 4 sons x