Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

HELP! One step HPT - Faint Positive or evap?!

Hello all, today I am 10dpo. From yesterday I have been getting very faint lines on the one step. Done a FRER and negative although cracked it open (I know) and thought I could see something faint. Yes i know this is now invalid, but this TTC brings out the physco sally in me! Esp after a miscarriage last month.
Please advise what yous think about these one step?
Yes I will test again over the weekend, these are just the best lines I have got so far.
Thanks!

Replies

• Looks hopeful! 🤞X
  • I’d defo say it’s positive, did you get a definite negative after your miscarriage? Xxxx
  • @Bobble321 and @Fieldyxx thank you both for replying!
    I did get a neg after miscarriage, i got positive opk (plus i temp) 10 days ago so i know i def ovulated.
    I took more one step & a FRER today and not even a squinter.
    Think i will be binning the rest of one step.
    Are you both ttc long? 
  • My tests looked exactly like yours, same test also.. my daughter is now 10 weeks old, good luck
  • @WelshGirrl Congratulations on your daughter - I have a 1 year old and she is just a blessing.
    I really think I am out - Surely FRER wouldnt show up neg and the one step have a faint line? 
  • @WelshGirrl Congratulations on your daughter - I have a 1 year old and she is just a blessing.
    I really think I am out - Surely FRER wouldnt show up neg and the one step have a faint line? 
    Tests are different, I trust the one step thou.. as they got my pregnancy correct from the earliest stage.. I found out at 4/5 weeks, aww daughters are just blessings ent they; my first baby and I’m obsessed x
  • There's definitely a line there. Test again in few days and 🤞🤞 xx