Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Really worried all my symptoms have disappeared for just over a week

So I'm going out of my mind, today I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and when I first found out I was pregnant( at 4 weeks) I had very strong nausea, tender boobs, that weird taste in my mouth and major aversion to coffee. This lasted about a week and now i dont feel any symptoms other than  bit of heartburn and indigestion in the evening. I've had no spotting whatsoever but I'm really paranoid this could be a missed miscarriage. I just dont feel pregnant anymore and its driving me nuts. Anyone got any experience with symptoms vanishing? 

Replies

• I'm almost 7 weeks and have days where I feel great and days where I feel sick, dizzy etc. I think it comes and goes so don't worry x
  • Emb12345 said:
    So I'm going out of my mind, today I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and when I first found out I was pregnant( at 4 weeks) I had very strong nausea, tender boobs, that weird taste in my mouth and major aversion to coffee. This lasted about a week and now i dont feel any symptoms other than  bit of heartburn and indigestion in the evening. I've had no spotting whatsoever but I'm really paranoid this could be a missed miscarriage. I just dont feel pregnant anymore and its driving me nuts. Anyone got any experience with symptoms vanishing? 
    omg I'm glad I'm not the only one I'm 5 weeks + 5 days and when I first found out at 4 weeks I had nausea, tender nipples and headcahe. 

for the last few days I havent felt pregnant, I've still got tender nipples but thay is it and have had to keep testing and there is still a strong positive line. I had small teeny tiny amount of spotting/brown discharge the other morning when I wiped and nothing since. I have been assigned a midwife but havent had my intro call yet I want an early scam to check but I doubt they will give me one the only thing that is keeping me slightly positive is the positive pregnancy tests still.
  • I’ve been having this worry as well. It’s awful not knowing isn’t it. I spoke with my midwife and she said it’s normal for symptoms to come and go, I’m 5 weeks and 1 day, these first few weeks are going to drag if I carry on worrying like this! @Emb12345 have you recently tested? @Emma63 you should qualify for an early scan if you’ve had spotting. You can phone your midwife and let them know. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about though xxx
  • I’ve been having this worry as well. It’s awful not knowing isn’t it. I spoke with my midwife and she said it’s normal for symptoms to come and go, I’m 5 weeks and 1 day, these first few weeks are going to drag if I carry on worrying like this! @Emb12345 have you recently tested? @Emma63 you should qualify for an early scan if you’ve had spotting. You can phone your midwife and let them know. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about though xxx
    it was like the most tiniest bit though it looked liked cervical mucus with a bit of old blood in it. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one worrying. your not far behind me then. I'm aparantly due 30th oct :) I might phone my midwife but I feel bad as I havent even had my induction with her yet 
  • 30th Oct? I’m due 5th feb all being well. I have a scan at 8 weeks...counting down and keeping everything crossed!! X
  • 30th jan sorry. how comes you having a scan at 8 weeks not 11-12. I got told my first one will be 11-12 x
  • I’m paying for a private one x
  • I’m paying for a private one x
    is it expensive??
  • I’m only having one due to previous miscarriages, otherwise I wouldn’t need to. But for piece of mind I have to this time x they vary in price, I’m sure if you google there will be lots of information 😊
  • sorry to hear and yeah I.might have to x