Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I don’t know If I’m expecting

Hey guys well my period was may12-18 Nd the day after I had sex Nd nutted in me...(I apologize for tmi) it’s been two weeks today I had two negative test. But feeling real sick, real sleepy Nd don’t be feeling like moving. Did anyone have anything similar?

Replies

• As a rough guide you will probably have ovulated around the 22nd - 26th if you have an average 28-day cycle. If you had sex on the 19th then sperm is able to live for up to 5 days so it is possible, although unlikely, for you to have gotten pregnant. 

However, even if you ovulated early, around the 22nd, you would only be 8 days post ovulation. On average people don't get positive test results until at least 10-11 days post ovulation. Some don't get a positive test until 14-16 days post ovulation (and sometimes even later). So it's very very unlikely that you'd be feeling pregnancy symptoms already as the hormones wouldn't have had time to build high enough to cause symptoms. 

Having said all that, the only way you can be certain is to wait a few more days and take a pregnancy test. 

Good luck with everything :)