Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant?

Hi ladies, 
I decided at this point it would be best to come to some women who know what pregnancy feels like. I have had nausea since the last week of May first week of June roughly. But it’s sporadic, like one night I couldn’t sleep the nausea was so bad. But then sometimes it’s in the middle of the day. Today at work I lifted something that was roughly 15 lbs. I immediately had to sit down because I was nauseous. So far it hasn’t been anything I can’t will away or that doesn’t pass. But I’m not sure. I’ve also been so tired in the afternoons after work that I’ve come home and slept for at least an hour. What do you all think? I feel crazy and I just need some answers. I don’t want to go to a doctor because I’m afraid they’ll think I’m nuts! 

Replies

• Hi! The obvious questions are are you late for your period or taken a test? Feeling nauseous or dizzy or tired could all be blood pressure or blood sugar related (or any number of things really). The only way to check stuff off the list of what it could be is to take a test and see your doctor x