Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Implantion bleeding or period

I’ve had about 8 faint positives and 4 days late had some light spotting earlier on today and I never get spotting but I’ve started bleeding light- medium flow and I don’t know if it’s implantation bleeding or my period but just don’t know with getting 8 faint positives ? 

Replies

• if it is red then its not implantation bleeding.......if u got 8 faint positives u should call ur dr bc u could b having a chemical :(
  • Hello, I’m 21 years old and have been trying To conceive with my boyfriend since Nov of 2019. My periods can be regular but lately it has been irregular. Last time I got a heavy period was January 14th, 2020 and haven’t had for five or six months. July 3rd, 2020 I was working and I felt a little wet and I went to the restroom and my panties had orange but mostly pink discharge. Then it completely stopped then came back late at night and it continued til July 6th, 2020, but the discharge this time was light to dark pink discharge. After that one day on the 3rd, discharge hasn’t stained my panties since then. I’ve been feeling little lightheaded/ dizzy. I had lower back pain on just the right side. Little dull pain lower belly. Currently feeling nauseous and headaches. Just wondering it was spotting for like a period or implantation bleeding? I’m just a little worried and confused...