Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hcg levels at 8 weeks?

Hi just a bit back ground story, I have one little girl who is 7, struggled to convince after I had her, had a chemical pregnancy 2019 and then had a mmc in febuary at 8 weeks this year. I found out 6th June I'm pregnant. My midwife booking app was horrible she was so nasty, I'm obviously worried out my head. And she told me she wouldn't book me in for a scan until I had clarification of my pregnancy by doctors even though I've done 9 tests and all positive. I haven't had a period since my miscarriage so I havent got a clue how far I am. I had my hcg checked by gp and my first test was 76700 and then 2 days later it dropped slightly to 66700, she's told me I shouldn't worry and she spoke to a midwife at the epu and they said I'm probably 8 weeks + and my levels are just levelling off. But I can't help think the worst😔 I havent had any bleeding apart from some spots the day I found out I was pregnant. I have a few niggly pains but nothing not normal for me. Anyone had this where the levels dropped 😔