Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

First Time Mommys <3

Replies

• Everything was perfect ❤ the lil heart was beating away ❤ let a huge weight off my shoulders.... I'm 8+2 due date February 27, 2021
    Omg that is amazing... I'm 8+3 today I really hope I get a pic as good as this 🥰😭😭
  • Omg @Catlady220 if my calculations are right I'm due day after!! We're preg twins! 
  • @Coconutfoxx are u in the feb birth club.....butsie is also due the same day as me <3 and they were abdominal <3 and it should b correct....have u had ur dating scan ????
  • @Catlady220 omg look at that little bean 🥰 congratulations on the perfect scan mama ❤️
  • @Coconutfoxx are u in the feb birth club.....butsie is also due the same day as me <3 and they were abdominal <3 and it should b correct....have u had ur dating scan ????
    I am but I've not really talked much... Mostly because I was nervous to in case it doesn't work out. I have a scan tomorrow 😁
  • @Coconutfoxx is this ur first???? im sure everything will b fine <3
  • @Coconutfoxx fingers crossed that everything is perfect tomorrow xx little bean will be there with the strongest heartbeat I just know it 💓
  • @Catlady220 yes it is ❤️ so excited I don't mind boy or girl as long as they're healthy!

@winter2020 thank you I hope so ❤️
  • @Coconutfoxx keep us updated! Can't wait to hear how it went ❤️
  • @Coconutfoxx trust me when u see them u will b like OH MY GOD THERES A BABY IN THERE lol like i knew i was pregnant but seeing it i was like WOW....then she was like ready hold still n look n the lil heart was thumping in the pic and i started crying <3
  • Had a horrid dream last night, obviously a bit of a stress dream. I won't go into detail because it's not fair on you lot but it was about the pregnancy 😢 hopefully all will go well today and I can see my little bean! 
  • @Coconutfoxx the pregnancy dreams really can get to you sometimes, I've had absolutely horrid ones but your little bean will be absolutely fine. Not much longer to wait now ❤️
  • CoconutfoxxCoconutfoxx Regular
    edited Jul 21, 2020 1:30PM
    OK so here s/he is! I've been dated at 7+4/5 but I've read that they often get dates wrong in this early stage (I'm supposed to be 8+4)... What's everyone else's experience? I've just taken a screen shot of my chart to show when we had sex etc

What do you think? 
  • @Coconutfoxx so i see ur cycle wouldve been 32 days???? if so then it was slightly longer than a 28 day cycle......i wouldnt worry love....they put me back 8 days but my cycle wouldve been 36 days.......and they put u back 6/7  all should b well......did they seem concerned?????? did u see the heart beat???? did they say it was good for that size???
  • @Catlady220 my cycle is usually 29 days with a 12 day lp... Does that make a difference? 
  • She said it was a good heart beat at 154bpm
  • Sorry I keep sending before reading all your message. She didn't seem concerned... Every time she went to measure (3 times) the size and therefore date kept increasing. She took 3 measurements 7, 7+4 and 7+5 because she said it takes time for you to get a clear image
  • @Coconutfoxx that is a really good scan ❤️ and don't worry, the baby usually catches up to the dates it's supposed to be by the twelve week scan. When I went for my 8 weeks, I couldn't even see him/her. Went to my 12 week and there they were, lovely size with spot on dates. The heart beat is really strong so that's great news. Sit back and just marvel at your baby mama because that's a perfect scan 💓
  • @Coconutfoxx that is a really good scan ❤️ and don't worry, the baby usually catches up to the dates it's supposed to be by the twelve week scan. When I went for my 8 weeks, I couldn't even see him/her. Went to my 12 week and there they were, lovely size with spot on dates. The heart beat is really strong so that's great news. Sit back and just marvel at your baby mama because that's a perfect scan 💓
    Ahhh thank you so so much! And thank you for being patient with me! 🥰❤️