Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

First Time Mommys <3

Replies

• @Catlady220 I know. We got to see his little feet and hands in such detail 😭

@Coconutfoxx I actually thought he was a girl, but I've always wanted a boy first. Hubby wanted a girl first but he thought it would be a boy. The little guy was asleep during the scan and wasn't too happy about being woken up, but he wasn't shy at all once he was awake 😂
  • Awww hahaha that's great. I can't wait to find out! I'm not fussed either way to be honest... Lots of girls in the family though so be nice to have someone they can play with. My best friend is also pregnant with a boy and my cousin just gave birth to a boy so honestly doesn't matter! 

Really excited for my 12 week scan letter! I've got to wait at least a week she said. Took blood yesterday and they said no news is good news so I'm hoping that's all good too. 
  • See I am team boy but I feel it's a girl.....hubby is team girl .....I'll b happy no matter what though.....super tired today at 8+5 though.....I got a cute idea with belly stickers.....we got ones that compare the baby to junk food so I'm gonna get the junk food n b eatting it in the pic each week
  • @Catlady220 that's such a cute idea 🥰

@Coconutfoxx I'm the same, lots of girls in the family, this will be the fifth baby between mine and OHs family this year 😂 only problem is all the baby's are girls 😂 we've finally decided on a name but my mam hates it 😭
  • @winter2020 i know the first ones gumballs
  • @Catlady220 omg where did you get them 😂 I'd love to see what week 19 would be 😂
  • i ordered them off amazon.....19 weeks is a hot dog lol
  • 18+6 so it's about the size of a hot dog 😂 they'd probably just give me cravings 😂
  • Hi ladies, ive just booked a private scan for the 9th August i will be exactly 8 weeks. Im very nervous as my last 12 week pregnancy scan i was told the pregnancy sac was empty, so as you can all imagine im on pins! Also not getting much in terms of symptoms other than needing a wee alot more and lower back ache when i get home form work. I just want to be able to enjoy the 1st trimester but im a nervous wreck... please tell me this is all normal xx
  • @emi90 you're only around the six week mark at the moment, am I right? I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was five weeks, only tested because of a missed period and my symptoms only kicked in when I was 7 weeks, so the no symptoms is completely normal. The chances of anything like what happened previously happening twice is extremely low. It's also surprisingly common for a first pregnancy 😞 you just don't realise how common until you talk to people who've been in the same boat. I miscarried twice before I got pregnant this time and it's a very healthy little boy. I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. I was so like you for my first scan, I was sure something was gonna be wrong. It's a normal mindset after the trauma of losing a baby. But trust me once those symptoms kick in you'll never feel such relief. And we're here to help and support you through this, it's not easy at all and we all need reassurance from time to time, so a these feelings are completely normal.
  • @winter2020 thanks so much for your reply. I had no symptoms atall last time so in my head no symptoms means problems but im feeling as positive as i can be about my scan just extra nervous as im sure everyone is the same. Congratulations on your baby boy :) hopefully i can post my scan picture in a couple of weeks fingers crossed 🤞  xxx
  • yeah ill be 6 weeks on sunday xx
  • @emi90 this pregnancy is gonna go wonderfully. It's still early so all those hormones have yet to flood in. But trust me the symptoms will kick in soon, and if you're as unlucky as me they won't leave for a while (I had a serious bout of morning sickness yesterday, my worst day in a while). You just need to give it a bit more time is all xx
  • @emi90 its different for everone....my symptoms suprisingly started at week 5 bc i found out at almost 4 weeks........but i know women that didnt have anything til they were 8-9 weeks
  • I sound mad but im wishing the symptoms on as it will give me such a sense of relief! Ive never suffered with anxiety but since my last pregnancy im awful. I think when i have my scan ill relax once i know my baby is ok and has a healthy heartbeat 💓 💗  xx
  • It won't be long for those symptoms now. I know it's easier said than done but just try to relax a small bit, even needing to pee more is a good sign because that means the womb is starting to put pressure on your bladder. 
  • Yeah and the back ache i dont remember getting last time. My gut feeling is telling to relax and enjoy it but then i get waves of anxiety. Thanks girls for your support ill keep you all posted and you all please keep me updated with your journeys x
  • We all get anxious from time to time. It's a completely normal part of parenthood x
  • @emi90 its sooooo normal to be anxious at this time hun.....i was all the way til i had my dating scan
  • Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? It's been a while 🙂