Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First Time Mommys <3

Replies

• Emma63Emma63 Regular
    edited Sep 16, 2020 6:25AM
    Hey everyone. 

Im 27 and hubby is 29 im 21 weeks tomorrow with first and having a little girl :) my due date is 28th Jan :) and from the UK
  • @welcome @Emma63, congratulations have you felt you little lady move yet? Xx
  • Congratulations @Emma63 ♥️ and welcome to the group !
  • emi90 said:
    @welcome @Emma63, congratulations have you felt you little lady move yet? Xx
    yes only ever so slightly x
  • We just found out we are having a little boy <3
  • Dating scan went well, now waiting for 20 weeks to find out what we're having. Can't wait!!
  • @Greggorz how far r u ???
  • @Greggorz how far r u ???
    14+2 today, due on St Patrick's Day ☘️ (17.03.21)
  • @Catlady220 congratulations my darling ❤️ So happy for you x
  • We just found out we are having a little boy <3
    Congratulations on joining the blue team Hun 💙
  • @Greggorz i found out at 16+2 and the weight was agony lmao

@WelshGirrl @winter2020 thanks loves <3

• Hi ladies, how's everyone doing today?
  • Hi ladies i hope you dont mind me joining. Im very very early roughly 3 weeks 5 days (very worried about a chemical pregnancy) I am 26 and my amazing husband is 27. We plan on having an early reassurance scan at 8 weeks so hoping and praying there are no hiccups. But this is my first BFP so i am appreciative of any support xx
  • @Bethanyjean just try to stay positive <3 my biggest regret is i worried my whole first trimester n i really missed out on the happiness of finding out n it all being new
  • @Bethanyjean hey hun, just try and stay positive 💪🏼 I know it’s easier said than done, and if you have any worry’s or need some advice my inbox is always open. I’ve got a good bond with A few ladies on here and they’ve come to me for some advice and support. I worried for the first 13 weeks of my pregnancy as I bled constantly, but all was good and I finally learnt to relax and enjoy pregnancy xx
  • @WelshGirrl how are you love <3
  • @WelshGirrl how are you love <3
    I’m doing okay thanks hun, baby’s got her two bottom
    teeth and looks wicked 😂😍just found out my dad has tested positive for this covid-19 virus, and I’m absolutely scared for him as he can’t breathe 😩.  My town has just been put back on a local lockdown so I’m keeping myself and my baby away from everyone atm, how are you?? How’s the pregnancy ❤️ Xx
  • @WelshGirrl OH NO im hoping he gets better <3 babys doing good the only concern we are having is the placenta previa but they think it will move........Hes been moving around often.....we also have everything bought except the crib which we are waiting til 20week to buy....the anxiety of something going wrong is slowly going away but im sure itll come back toward the end....the hardest part right now is keeping my house clean lol im just so tired from work so its a mess most days
  • @WelshGirrl OH NO im hoping he gets better <3 babys doing good the only concern we are having is the placenta previa but they think it will move........Hes been moving around often.....we also have everything bought except the crib which we are waiting til 20week to buy....the anxiety of something going wrong is slowly going away but im sure itll come back toward the end....the hardest part right now is keeping my house clean lol im just so tired from work so its a mess most days
    Thank you sweet, I’m so bloody happy for you ! I’m glad your starting to relax a little, wait till he’s here, 😍 best feeling in the world xxx