Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Line progression frers

2»

Replies

• Af is due around this sat. So will wait to see if she arrives or not before testing i think as am driving myself mad xx
  • They look positive anyway @emi90 ,you must have long cycles? Xx
  • I'm so impatient too x
  • emi90 said:
    If i am pregnant i would only be 4 week and 4 days so would still be very light. Im going to wait and see if af arrives if not ill test again next week x
    Hey,

I'm 4 weeks 5 days; the FRER pic is from today (16DPO). The shot with the three other tests was this weekend (11-13DPO). All FMU. Just to give you something to compare x
  • All pregnancies are different though , iv had early results 8dpo latest was 12 I think depends on implantation etc x
  • Af is due sat so will wait and see if she shows up before i test again i think as ill drive myself mad haha 
  • @emi90 u have more patience than me lol x
  • message me if u like xx
  • Sorry didnt realise my last messsge had already sent and i resent it. Tbh i only came off the pill last month so last bleed was my withdrawal bleed so not sure when to expect period for sure but i ovulated on the 30th june x
  • @emi90 u use bbt or opks ? I did both this month first time doing bbt ,I ovulated the 29th or possibly the 30th and I'm just over 5 weeks x
  • @foxling i will be 4 weeks 5 days tomorrow..x
  • @90schick ive pm hope thats ok xx
  • Hi girls, just an update as you were all so lovely with your responses. Unfortunately my last pregnancy didnt progress i think it was a chemical sadly. Although im happy to say i am now pregnant again and i feel positive as my tests are much stronger this time round. How are you all getting on?
  • @emi90 hi congratulations.  Im now 12 weeks xx 
  • @90schick thank you hun. Oh wow how exciting 😍 have you had your scan yet? Xx
  • @emi90 I had two early scans one at 6 wk and one at 7 ,my 12 week is next week so that will be in more detail so am nervous . How far are you ? Xx
  • Im very tempted to book an early private scan as after 2 previous losses my anxiety is awful. Roughly about 6 weeks, its difficult as im unsure when to count it from as my last period was technically a very early misscarriage. But if they count it from then it will be 6 weeks. Oh understandably your nervous id be the same, please let me know how you get on 🥰 xx
  • @emi90 just do what ever u feel like doing , ive had 2 miscarriages since Jan 2019 , first one was a normal bleed at 5 weeks 6days ,2nd one was I went for a scan at 7 plus weeks and was measuring weeks behind so knew it wasn't right as was sure of my dates ,was measuring 5 to 6 ,i didnt bleed untill 10 plus weeks and it was so awful the amount of blood and clots was completely different from the earlier one . So this time I was very anxious and sure it was gna be the same again , at 6 weeks exactly ther was the heartbeat right size everything . I would hav that early scan if I was you xx

• Yeah i think for piece of mind its worth it. Especially with all thats going on atm with the virus! Xx