Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant?

Hello, everyone. My husband and I have been trying to have kids for 18 years.  With no luck, come June 4th when I was supposed to start, my period never shows up. In fact, I’m not showing any signs of starting. I’m starting to get nauseous and I heard sinuses issues could also be a sign? I rush to Walmart and buy clear blue, took it and it came back negative. I took another one right after and it still said no. So feeling heart broken I let it be, another week passes and I still haven’t started. Still showing no signs of starting my period. I’m like whatever, my body is just being weird.  I’m al truck driver, so I was walking back to the truck. Because I’m talented like that, and all the sudden I get pain in my stomach and I start to bleed. So I’m glad that emotional roller coaster is over with. But..... I stopped bleeding that night! I take another test, says negative. I call the dr to schedule an blood pregnancy test, for august 10th because that’s when we’ll be home again. I still get nauseous sometimes but it’s usually after I eat dinner, and instead of throwing up it comes out the other end. I have sore breast, I pee every 3 hours. Today I took another test 07/28/20 with first response and it says negative as well. So I’m feeling real let down. Has anyone experienced what I am going through? I just want this crap to be over with, I’m tired of this roller coaster 

Replies

• Options
    Oops tripped over my feet when I was walking back to the truck. Sorry 
  • Options
    Have you spoken to your doctor about infertility. 18 years is a long time to try and not be successful. Both you and your husband should be checked. I assume you also track your periods and check your temp so you know when you ovulate?