Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dates incorrect scans

I have a spot on 28 day cycle and know the only opportunity for me to fall pregnant happened on the 4.7.20 so I would be 5 weeks 4 days I had some spotting so early scan. I had a internal ultrasound this morning and she said 7weeks 2days and no heart beat. I'm obviously upset and very confused. Has anyone else had this experience?

Replies

• @Nadz13 hi , i had a terrible experience in February had a 7 week scan no heartbeat ,was measuring 5 weeks ,had a agonising wait of a week not really sure what was going on but knew deep down it was bad news , im really sorry its terrible to go through . Are you thinking you are not as far as they are saying ?  ,do you have a follow up scan ? X
  • I've just got what you mean... Maybe it was too early for a heartbeat? Have you had any cramping or bleeding? 
  • Thanks for reply. @90schick yes I just can't be that far along, despite what their "measurements" say, I'm pretty sure I know the only date my husband and I had tried for the first time. They are watching HCG in bloods so I have decided I will wait for a follow up scan at my 8 weeks  :)
    @Coconutfox, I'm hoping and Thinking that...I did have small amount light brown spotting and did wipe after the toilet once and there was read smear, no pain though or any further bleeding. My pregnancy symptoms haven't changed either. Just gonna try and stay positive. Thank you both X
  • I would go have another in a week or so
  • @Coconutfoxx yes I will be back..I'm feeling I will hang off 2weeks though.  <3