Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Big bump

2»

Replies

• @90schick
    yeah i’m fully prepared for the night feeds to hard work 😬 my other children will be at school in the day so hopefully will get some rest inbetween 🙈 
    i’m sure once they get to the sitting up stage they’ll start to entertain each other X
  • @Gamble5 which pregnancy is this for you ?? Heres hoping lol xx
  • @90schick
    this is my 5th pregnancy but they’ll be my 4&5th. We had mmc last year so these are our rainbow babies xx
  • @Gamble5 arr thats lovely , this is too my rainbow baby ,iv had 2 miscarriages since last year ,this is my 6th pregnancy xx
  • @90schick
    aww bless you couldn’t imagine going through it twice 😢 i got all the way to 12weeks and found out at my scan.
    so we done an early scan this time to make sure it was a viable pregnancy. The first 12weeks are just full of anxiety aren’t they plus i’ve had alot of bleeding/spotting that didn’t stop until 13weeks. 
    Have you already had your 12week scan? X
  • Arr bless you thats tough when you think all is OK and then that shock . I had one at 6 weeks first time bled. 2nd time went 4 a reassurance scan at 7 weeks and no heartbeat it had died between 5 to 6 weeks  and then didn't bleed till 10 weeks was way worse than the first . Yes total anxiety and then even after 12 weeks the same , im now 13 weeks had my scan this week and everything was fine baby is also measuring a week ahead . Ive never had any spotting in successful pregnancies so that would be very stressful ive heard some women do though x
  • I bet twins was a shocker xx
  • @90schick
    aww bless you 😢😢😢
    well i started bleeding the evening of the scan but unfortunately the sac did not come away so i ended up having a procedure 1month after bleeding. Then took 9months to conceive again but my cycles were all over the place thought it was never going to happen then yup got the shocker of twins 😂 i had a feeling though because i wasn’t able to keep anything down until i was put on antisickness tablets. I had a fair few scans so it reassured me they were fine but yeah the spotting made me very anxious even now i always check when i go to the toilet as i expect it to just turn up again. 
  • @Gamble5 I know i was the same ,its very positive that ur at this point though and scans are good im trying to think this us a whole new egg and a new sperm . Im going bak to the same scanning place for a gender scan that I found out about the missed miscarriage and I have superstitions about that too ,just bad memories etc isnt it xx
  • @90schick im hoping for a boy but my gut is also telling me its a boy but i find out tomorrow
  • Ooh exciting , keep me updated x
  • will do <3