Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Day 46

I’ve taken my first response and still a negative test. So I’ve bitten the bullet and called the doctors I’m on the morning call back list. I’m just feeling really sad and deflated. Feel like I’m going through this completely on my own. But I know that there still could be a very small chance I am, even if the tests are coming back negative. But for peace of mind I just want to know what’s going on :( 

Replies

• Hi how did you get on ? 
    I’m currently the same situation I’m on CD48 , I’ve got a drs call on Thursday as I have no idea what’s going on had some brown cm around period was due and bfn as well x
  • Hi how did you get on ? 
    I’m currently the same situation I’m on CD48 , I’ve got a drs call on Thursday as I have no idea what’s going on had some brown cm around period was due and bfn as well x
    Hey lovely, I’ve now got a blood test for next Tuesday. I could of had one for today but I’ve got such a bad cold and my youngest has croup so it’s just best to wait a week before going to do it in the hope I’ll be free from this cold. I’m happy that someone else is going through similar as me so I have someone to relate to! Obviously I’m not happy for you going through this but atleast we can go through it together :) keep me updated on how you get on and I’ll do the same x
  • My bloods came back negative I am not pregnant :( 
  • LaurenAV said:
    My bloods came back negative I am not pregnant :( 
    I’m so sorry to hear that.  I’ve still had no period , but had positive ovulation tests this week . I’m guessing I might of not ovulated last month properly . Maybe this could be the same situation for you ? It’s so hard isn’t it , feeling for you but try to keep positive ! Are you using ovulation tests or anything ? Xx