Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

How many weeks pregnant am i

13»

Replies

• @Impatientlywaiting ah no it’s still at the back of my mind! Don’t think I’ll be able to relax until the scan. I even took another pregnancy test the other day lol.

ah hope you are feeling better now! 

How far along are you now xx

• @SharonS19 haven't chatted in a while, how have you been feeling? You must be 10 weeks or so now? xx
  • Hey @Impatientlywaiting I’ve been feeling good! 

I had mild cramps yesterday and the day before and sometimes I get dry heaving in the evening after my dinner. Other than that nothing! I have noticed that my breasts have grown a little, which I won’t moan about lol! 

10 days left for my scan ! Needs to hurry up! 

How have you been feeling? Xx
  • All good signs @SharonS19!
    I've been dry heaving now for about 4 weeks but it has definitely settled down and I can eat a lot more which is great. I went for a scan 7weeks 5 days (thought I was over 8 weeks) and found out we are having twins! Very happy. We have a scan on the 22nd so hoping all goes well. Not long now for you its so exciting! xx
  • @Impatientlywaiting have you physically been sick yet? Or just feel nauseous and dry heaving? Do you dry heave after food? And is it everyday? Have you had anymore symptoms? That’s good news at least you’re getting all the nutrients now ! 

OMGGGG a big congratulations 🥳 so happy for you 😃 😃 bet you’re over the moon!!! We’re you shocked? Is your scan on the 22nd private as well ? 

I know but I am still nervous because I only have had mild symptoms lol I just want the severe ones so I know everything is ok! I’m going to be so scared on the day! Xx
  • @SharonS19 I havent ever physically been sick but lots of nausea around week 5 and 6 and I wasn't really able to eat..started to feel a bit more normal week 7. I dont feel 100% after my meals at night im just exhausted but its more smells that are making me wretch. Perfumes/candles/ diffusers are a no go! How are u with eating your food? Are there things u can't eat? I've also had consistently sore breasts since before I even missed a period but I suffered cyclical mastalgia before I was pregnant and expected it. Mild cramping too that is more like pricks or little nips not like period cramps ..which i dont mind because its telling me things are moving on in there. Some days I have little or no symptoms which initially freaked me out but now I enjoy it.
     So far all the articles have been wrong lol they say a lot of sickness with twins that starts around week 7 and that was when I felt okish. I would take the good of mild symptoms if I were you because  honestly I felt like I had been run over by a truck a few weeks back and hope I dont ever experience that again.

Once you have your scan you will settle a lot im sure of it xx
  • Ah okay! To be honest, no I have been eating everything and anything lol.

yeah stretching and mild cramping is normal as you know the baby is growing! 

Lol can’t trust articles, they can’t speak for every pregnant lady as we are all different ! 

I’m glad you’re enjoying your pregnancy now and can relax. Have you told friends or families yet? 

I know I won’t be able to relax until my scan. Sometimes I’m okay, some times I over think lol, but I guess we all do that xx
  • Hey @Impatientlywaiting I had my scan this morning and everything was perfect. Baby was moving around with a strong heartbeat. I have actually been put back two days. I have attached scan photo to this post. 

Hope you are well Xx
  • hi @SharonS19 i haven't been on here in a while!! So delighted to hear that your scan went well 😀😀😀 Did you make the big announcement on Christmas day?

I actually had my booking scan on Christmas eve too because they brought it forward so I was measuring 11 weeks which is what I thought I was! Both twinnies doing well 🥰
  • @Impatientlywaiting we actually announced it on Christmas Eve!!! I was 11 weeks aswell on the scan which I don’t understand, thought I would have been nearly 12. 

Awww that’s good, I’m glad 😬 have you made the announcement yet?

Have they booked you in for a 12 week scan? They have booked me in for another scan for 12 weeks on the 4th jan xx
  • @SharonS19 yes! I have an appointment for tomorrow including scan at the twin clinic 😀 hoping all goes well. Have u got any scan photos? xx
  • @SharonS19 sorry severe baby brain here u already shared a pic 🤣🤣🤣 here are my 2

• @Impatientlywaiting awww soo cute ! Do you know the genders yet? Bet you can’t wait for Tommorow! 

I’m 12 weeks tommorow, wish my scan was tommorow but they’ve booked me in for Monday! Can’t wait to see the baby again and then won’t see the baby until Feb! Xx