Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice on Positive Pregnancy test

Hi everyone! 

This has been on my mind lately and was curious if someone had an opinion on this / ever been in the same situation. 

So I found out I was pregnant about two weeks ago. (I am now five weeks) So literally at 3 weeks - a full week before my period. I honestly just took the internet cheapie test for fun.. saw a little line so took a FRER and got a pretty dark, red line. I am wondering if that is possible or if I might have mistaken my last period for something else? It hadn't occurred to me that could happen until my mom was telling me about how a test wouldn't register her as pregnant for over TWO MONTHS! Of course, I am sure there have been many advancements in the engineering of HPT since then but still lol. 

So my two questions are: 

1.Has anyone ever gotten a positive pregnancy test at 3 weeks? (I was able to get a positive on a clear blue digital by 3 weeks and 3 days)

2.Has anyone ever found out they were farther along than they expected?

Replies

• Options
    This pregnancy (I'm 6 weeks) I got a faint positive on an Internet cheapie at 3+3 and a clear blue clear as day bfp line at 3+5. Tho I do think I ovulated a day or so earlier than my tracker says. 
  • Options
    I had my positive at 3 weeks babe :) was very faint and didn’t get darker until the day my period was due and even then it wasn’t all that dark, so when I was about 5 weeks I tested again and it was darker xx
  • Options
    I got my first bfp at 9dpo . The line was quite dark so might of had got one if I tested a day or 2 before .  I did temping that month so guessing was pretty accurate. And a 1-2 weeks on a clear blue digital at 10dpo xx