Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy tests

Hi! I recently had a positive pregnancy test. So I went to the doctor and he gave me a urine test, it was negative. So the very next morning I took another test, it was positive. They drew blood for a pregnancy test and my level was at -a 2
.they want me to have blood drawn again to see if my levels are increasing. What do you think? Could I just not he very far long? I'm having all pregnancy symptoms. Boobs have grown a size, I'm 37 years old and have had 4 successful pregnancies. No complications! Please help me...

Replies

• Cwhite23 said:
    Hi! I recently had a positive pregnancy test. So I went to the doctor and he gave me a urine test, it was negative. So the very next morning I took another test, it was positive. They drew blood for a pregnancy test and my level was at -a 2
    .they want me to have blood drawn again to see if my levels are increasing. What do you think? Could I just not he very far long? I'm having all pregnancy symptoms. Boobs have grown a size, I'm 37 years old and have had 4 successful pregnancies. No complications! Please help me...
    Hi when are you due on af ? 
    Your probably using more sensitive tests than what the drs use . 
    But a level of 2 is obviously classed as not pregnant . 
    What tests have you been using ? 
    I thought I was pregnant a few months back then to find they were awful evap lines ! Hoping it’s not the case for you tho xx