Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww anyone ??

Hiya, im currently 6 DPO and wondering if anyone wants to wait with me ?? the 2ww is killing me !!!
Im so tempted to test but i know how early it is im just setting myself up for disappointment, im trying to hold out till atleast 10/11DPO
I dont really have any  symptoms apart from slight ache lower left abdominal (but is it in my head !?)

How early is too early to test ?!

Replies

• Options
    Heyyy!! Im 7 or 8 dpo! Af is due in 5 days! We're trying for our second and its 2nd cycle after having a chemical back in july. 
    I don't really have any symptoms! With my first i didnt either... Just realised i was late... This month im just super hungry, but that could just be cause its winter and i eat kore in winter!!! I'm going to try not test till 1 week late (yeah right!), But at least a few days after af is late
  • Options
    EmPa said:
    Heyyy!! Im 7 or 8 dpo! Af is due in 5 days! We're trying for our second and its 2nd cycle after having a chemical back in july. 
    I don't really have any symptoms! With my first i didnt either... Just realised i was late... This month im just super hungry, but that could just be cause its winter and i eat kore in winter!!! I'm going to try not test till 1 week late (yeah right!), But at least a few days after af is late

Hello ! thankyou for the reply !

your doing well to not test my AF is due 20th dec and its killing me waiting !!!

This is our first month trying for baby number 1. I have a MMC in July at 11weeks and I wanted to give myself and my body time to recover, although we did conceive in cycle 1 of trying, we said we was going to try in Nov but be chilled out about it and not put pressure on us.

But since my MMC I am sooooo desperate for us to be pregnant and it seems that everyone around me is announcing pregnancies :'(

Im thinking of testing with my FRER next Tuesday 15th !

• Options
    Oh i feel you there!! It seems like the world is pregnant hahaha, although we aren't stressing about it... I just miss being pregnant hahahaha! I had such a good pregnancy with my first (heart burn aside)... If love a little girl now... 

Sorry about your mmc, i cant imagine how hard it would be... I really hope you get a bfp this month!
  • Options

Thankyou and I hope you get your BFP this month too !!

So when are you looking at testing ?

• Options
    Im due on the 16th, so not before then! Knowing me, ill be able to hold off till the 17th and then ill cave hahaha! What about you??
  • Options
    EmPa said:
    Im due on the 16th, so not before then! Knowing me, ill be able to hold off till the 17th and then ill cave hahaha! What about you??

Oh gosh your good !!! I cant wait like that! Wish I could haha 
    I'm due 20th so I'll probs cave 15th lol
    Its killing me not testing now even though I know its too early!! 

• Options
    Ohh i know!! But in july when i tested the day af was late, and it was faint, i tested the day after and it just got lighter and lighter... Kinda wish i had just waited... So im going to reaaaaally try! At least a few days hahaha.. i have a feeling af is going to arrive though... I don't really have any symptoms that are making me think that i am pregnant