Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

How far along were you when you got a BFP?

I was diagnosed with PCOS last year in August. I wasn’t having regular periods. I was prescribed a healthy diet and Metformin 500MG. I started my medicine and worked out and I started having regular cycles again. After about 3-4 months of having back to back cycles I started to try for a baby. Me and DH BD for 6 days during my fertile week. Since then I’m 20 days late for my period this month in December!!! My last period was October 29-3rd. I’ve literally taken test after test and they’ve all come back negative!!! How far along were you when you finally got a BFP?? According to my calendar I’m currently “8 weeks”.

Replies

• Hey I got my BFP at 5 weeks. Try again in another week x
  • Okay thanks for replying ☺️
  • Hi ,ive had 6 positive bfps ranging from 8dpo to 12 dpo ,always found out really early due to tracking and planning etc anyway
  • mum2234mum2234 Regular
    edited Dec 27, 2020 9:37PM
    I personally got mine at 3 weeks and 2 days (since last period). The doctor moved my dates up at 10 weeks to 11 weeks (from last period) at my last ultrasound - so my positive must have actually been 4 weeks and 2 days. (must have ovulated early? idk how all that works lol) That being said, everyone is different! my sister and mom took almost 3 months to get a positive pregnancy test with their babies.