Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

14+5 day scan

For abit of fun. 
Going by nub and skull theory im really unsure on baby’s gender friends and family are guessing boy. For other mums to be what is your guess?

Replies

• I'm going to guess girl based on 2nd picture. Nub looks very in line with Spine and at 14+5, it shouldn't rise! I think what look like nubs on 1st and 3rd pic are part of the leg! Congratulations either way tho (and I'm no expert haha)! :) Are you going to find out? xx
  • TeeAli22 said:
    I'm going to guess girl based on 2nd picture. Nub looks very in line with Spine and at 14+5, it shouldn't rise! I think what look like nubs on 1st and 3rd pic are part of the leg! Congratulations either way tho (and I'm no expert haha)! :) Are you going to find out? xx
    It’s all fun 🙈 I’m in two minds, I have no deep feeling on gender just yet lol, I am going to find out. The wait however is killing me haha xx
  • haha that it is! I'm 24 weeks this week and we chose not to find out but I came out of the 20 week scan really wishing we had! On one of my 12 week ones there's a slight rise so could be boy ... other scan photo looks girl so I'm none the wiser! Let me know when you find out! :) xx
  • Aww lovely! That would kill me not knowing haha, a few of my scans have shown boy then girl so I guess I’m just going have to wait 🙊 I’ll post once I know the gender 💗💙 I hope all goes well for you & congratulations! Xx

• I agree I think girl too x
  • Thank you for you comment 🙂 x
  • @Lh8609 I keep having a look at the birth clubs and see you're in the December one! Glad you finally got your BFP! :) you'll have to share a pic of your 12 week scan so we can take a guess! :) x

@Newmumtobe look forward to hearing what you are having! x

• @TeeAli22 I will do hun, Thankyou hope you’re keeping well xxx
  • @Lh8609 all good thanks lovely! Apart from the heartburn creeping in! ha! xxx
  • @TeeAli22 I’ve felt awful this time round, constant nausea, sore boobs, migraines, heartburn, aches and pains 😅 never had anything like this with my girls it’s been absolutely horrific so far haha x
  • @Lh8609 oh no how rubbish! Maybe you are in for a boy this time around then as it's so different!! Hopefully it'll settle down for you in the second trimester! Keep me posted on how you are doing hun! xx
  • I hope so lol we’d love a bit more blue in the house lol. Likewise lovely xxx