Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Confused

Hello,
so I’m just confused and am wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar. 

I got my first positive on December 17th. (I have irregular cycles so I’m not sure when my last period/possibly ovulation was).  I had a dating scan at a private clinic January 10th. They measured me at 5 weeks 2 days. They say a gestation sac and a yolk sac. 

Went to the ER last night for bleeding and cramping. They saw “ 8 mm sac like structure that may correlate with early gestation less than 6 weeks” but they didn’t see a yolk sac. 

They suspect I will miscarry. And I’m just hoping thags not the cause. 

With my previous pregnancy I was 3 weeks behind my last missed period and they thought it was a threatened miscarriage. So I’m hoping I get lucky with this one and by some miracle I have a healthy baby. :/ 

Replies

• Oh I'm so sorry to read this :( how are you doing now? Have you had more bleeding?
  • Just very minimal brown spotting and it’s far and few between. And no longer cramping. I go back Friday to check hcg levels. It was 13,707 at the er. Just praying for the best
  • Well that's great news that you're only having minimal bleeding. I really wish you the very best 🤞