Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP. Weird symptoms or not so weird?

Hi! New here and to this pregnancy thing. I had an early miscarriage January and last week four days before my period got a BFP (not that fat, it was a pretty faint line) and now its officially about a week past my expected period and got another BFP (strong line). Boobs feel tender, comes and goes. Last night I woke up at like 2am because I had a fire-y feeling in my lower belly and cramps. I occasionally feel like a dull ache (and weird sensation) left pelvic area, maybe ovary.. Almost feels like I did an ab workout and that side is sore.. also comes and goes. 

SO, is this 'normal'? Anyone else have a similar experience or think this is a red flag? No one wants to see me until its been two months past my expected period.... Its even been hard getting a blood test to confirm. Shouldn't we be monitoring my blood HcG to see that it is increasing... I don't have a dr or normal physician because i just moved to a new place a month ago. Am I supposed to just chill for the next two months without any sort of idea about what's going on? I am worried about being too excited at this stage but.. big deal yes?  

Any stories or input would be appreciated. 

Replies

• Update: I am still pregnant. I got the blood confirmation and we'll have an appointment in late September.. 
  • Update: I am still pregnant. I got the blood confirmation and we'll have an appointment in late September.. 
    Hi.
    It's Really.strange that they didn't want to see you especially with one sided strong pain which could indicate ectopic pregnancy.  But I assume they have checked it all for you now and all is fine ??