Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive clear blue digital but faint lines on strip tests

Hi I recently found out I'm pregnant I found out before my period was due as I just wasn't feeling right , I took a morrisons own brand test which was so faint but positive so I left it 3 days and done a digital test which come back pregnant 1-2 I've since been driving my self mad and doing a strip test every day as I brought a box of 25 , the lines aren't getting any darker so I'm now convinced something is wrong , i guess My question is has anyone every had this before and the lines didn't get any darker but baby was fine ? I'm not bleeding , just some slight cramps and bit of a sore back , any advice would be appreciated thank you of you got this far.

Replies

• Options
    Sm21 said:
    Hi I recently found out I'm pregnant I found out before my period was due as I just wasn't feeling right , I took a morrisons own brand test which was so faint but positive so I left it 3 days and done a digital test which come back pregnant 1-2 I've since been driving my self mad and doing a strip test every day as I brought a box of 25 , the lines aren't getting any darker so I'm now convinced something is wrong , i guess My question is has anyone every had this before and the lines didn't get any darker but baby was fine ? I'm not bleeding , just some slight cramps and bit of a sore back , any advice would be appreciated thank you of you got this far.
    Please please don’t use strip tests for line progression, i done this recently and they never got darker.. I had a scan and all was good.. xx
  • Options
    Hi , aw thank you so much for getting back to me I've honestly been driving my self mad with testing every day with the strip tests and they've not got darker at all they still seem so faint ! You've honesty put my mind at rest so thank you ! Xx
  • Options
    Sm21 said:
    Hi , aw thank you so much for getting back to me I've honestly been driving my self mad with testing every day with the strip tests and they've not got darker at all they still seem so faint ! You've honesty put my mind at rest so thank you ! Xx
    You are literally me the last few days /weeks lol🙈 I drove myself crazy, thought everything was going wrong cause they weren’t getting darker, I got sent for an early scan and everything was absolutely fine, tried a different test (a stick one) and the lines were super dark!! I will send you a photo of the strip tests compared to the stick ones if it helps, I’m glad I’ve helped in some way!! Xxx
  • Options
    Omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one ! I've had losses before so it's freaked me out and with my son my tests were really dark nothing like this ! It's like sometimes they look lighter and sometimes a slightly bit darker but the clear blue said 1-2 , I've just never experienced anything like this before ! I'll get a totally different brand one and see if I have any luck on them.ones , yes please if you could that would be amazing! How far along are you now ? Congratulations by the way too xx
  • Options
    Sm21 said:
    Omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one ! I've had losses before so it's freaked me out and with my son my tests were really dark nothing like this ! It's like sometimes they look lighter and sometimes a slightly bit darker but the clear blue said 1-2 , I've just never experienced anything like this before ! I'll get a totally different brand one and see if I have any luck on them.ones , yes please if you could that would be amazing! How far along are you now ? Congratulations by the way too xx
    Yes defo!! I will send them asap, and I’m 9 weeks today!xxx
  • Options
    Aw thank you ! Massive congratulations 🎊  xx