Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Scan :)

Hi ladies

Had my second scan today and its fine there was a heartbeat and they could see it without the internal doppler which must be a good sign as its growing yay!!!! Got another scan on the 15th April which i should be just over 9 weeks then they will leave scanning me till the 12th week. So feeling slightly reassured but i just need to get past my danger point!

xxxxx

;\)

Replies

• That's great news, really glad to hear it! Hopefully I'll have good news on Thursday - I have a private scan then.
    Hope the dangerpoint comes and goes without incident, now you've seen a heartbeat there's such a tiny chance of anything going wrong! x
  • That's great news, really glad to hear it! Hopefully I'll have good news on Thursday - I have a private scan then.
    Hope the dangerpoint comes and goes without incident, now you've seen a heartbeat there's such a tiny chance of anything going wrong! x
  • Brilliant news!

H xx

38+5
  • Ace news you must be stoaked as they say in Neighbours.
  • Thats wonderful,you must be delighted! How far are you? i ask because im due to get a second scan next week when i will be 7+4 & they dont do internal scans & i wasnt sure if id be able to see heartbeat with normal one.
    Annette xx
  • Yay! Glad to hear your scan went well, not long til your next one hopefully you can get a nice picture next time x
  • Great news!
    Not long to go til you next see your bean.
    xxx
  • thanks ladies...i did get a picture its a bit of a blob but i cant wait till the next one when its more developed.
    Kylesmumxx I am 7 weeks and they didnt need a internal scan to see it you could even see the heartbeat without the internal scanner so you should have a reall good clear scan.

xxx
  • I had my early scan at 7 weeks and have a picture of our little blob - I love it! It's nice to be able to look back at the pictures and see how different they are, I didn't have one between the early and 12 week scan but it amazed me and DH how much can change in such a short period of time blod became a baby!
  • i know its amazing really the difference and how much they form i think women should be entitled to more than 2 scans in pregnancy anyway!!!!

xx