Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi everyone- a little progress......

Hi

As some of you know i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and basically got pregnant straight away again. I spoke to my doc on Friday and he wants me to have an earlyscan. So i called the EPU, they said that i should be calling into the Antenatal ward with my referral note.

The nurse then asked why i was having an early scan, explained it all to her. She then said that it can take a while to get an app for a dating scan with the Antenatal unit so she booked me in with them for next TUESDAY!!! How nice of her....!!

So next tuesday we will have some answers. I dont ''feel' pregnant to be honest, just some twinges and thats. I am between 4-5 weeks, will be nice to have that confirmed.

i think i might be 4 weeks as the cheap pregnancy tests aren't working very well but CBD is 1-2 weeks and SD tests show a second line ok.

Still very nervous...... keep thinking i am imagining it all but i know this cant be left over hormones from my first pregnancy as i had a negative positive test when i was in the EPU on May 24th....

So hopefully this is for real...

Hope your all doing really well...
xx

Replies

• Options
    Glad they got you booked in so quickly, it may be too early to see much at this stage but then like you say you dont know how far you are.

Hopefully they should offer you a follow up scan after this one if it is to early to see anything.

Good Luck xx
  • Options
    Yay!! You have your early scan same day as me!! Can't wait!! 6th July count down! xxxx
  • Options
    Fairy- how exciting....

Having a bad day today- CBD still says 1-2!!!!
    how are you feeling? How far along are you>?
    xx
  • Options
    That was really nice of her to just book you in like that. Try not to worry over not "feeling" pregnant - if I hadn't taken the test I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. Well, I'd have sussed it out when I didn't have a period, but what I'm trying to say is that I didn't "feel" pregnant for quite a few weeks after my BFP. XXSara
  • Options
    Hey Trying82,

I'm now 4+6, I've calculated my EDD to be 2nd March. I've been really tired, my boobs are tender and I've been having cramps but nothing major. so don't worry. A few more weeks and symptoms will kick in propper!

Whats your EDD?

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pf___.png

• Options
    Fairy- i am between 4+6 and 5+2 i think. I didnt have an AF after my miscarriage so the dates may be a little off!Either due end of Feb or early March...

Had some spotting today so i am very worried as this is what happening last time.....also slightly (ok a big problem) addicted to pregnancy tests!!! Not testing now till Tuesday, i have my early scan then.

I have been really tired too, wish i had more symptoms but then again i am not far gone!!

xxx