Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A shy hello from me

I posted in here a few wks ago but I have been in the TTC after MC room.

I had MC 6 wks ago starting today and actually lost on the Sunday.

We have been trying to TTC and I got my BFP yesterday, I am soo happy but worried.

I have today seen the Dr and the Midwife as ive not had my AF they add 7 days to the start of my MC the add 40 wks so my due date would be Boxing Day :\) perfect xmas present and the best give to end off a hard year.

I wanted to know if anyone else got Preg straight after MC and what dates did you get.

I am going away next wk but I am going back to the EPU when I get back for early scan to check all okay.

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun

Not sure on dates, but wanted to say congratulations xx
  • Options
    Thank you Laujai. I thought I would prob be the end of Jan and was shocked when she said the 26th Dec, I am sooo happy.
    Feeling really sick too at the min, which is a good sign I am told.
  • Options
    Thing is after mc you can ov at any time. When you go for your scan at epu they'll be able to tell you more on dates. Great about the nausea LOL not nice I know but reassurring!!!

Were are you going away? anywere nice? x
  • Options
    I know thats what I am thinking, Im happy to have sickness if it means I have a sticky bean.

We are just going to a Haven site in Wales I cannot wait for a break away for a few days, I intend to relax and do nothing for the week. :\)
  • Options
    congrats hun!
    Not sure if this will help, but I did wait for 1 af before ttc again, then got my bfp in that 1st cycle trying (EDD 23/12). My cycle after my mmc was 5 weeks, and im usually 4-5 weeks. like laujai said, the scan will date you more accurately.
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! can't help with the dates I'm afraid but it all sounds promising with the sickness that you are further on!

xxx
  • Options
    Congrats again hun, your EDD is just a few days after me (I'm Xmas eve image) though I'm 6weeks today and no real sickness so you could well be further on! xx
  • Options
    Thank you everyone.
    I am going to go for an early scan 1 wk on Tue's. As I am away for a few days nxt wk and they are always really busy on a monday so will leave it till the Tue's. I will keep you all posted.
    Here's hoping for a sticky pud. xx
  • Options
    Hi Suze big Chrimbo congrats to you! I got pg again about five months after my mmc so no good to you on that front, but I'll try to help you with other things!