Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Worried- CBD, just like last time!?!?!? Please help

Should I be worried, I did a CBD test last Saturday, so 9/10 days ago and it said 1-2 weeks.

I have been naughty and have been doing tests nearly everyday since then. All, except the cheap amazon ones, showing a second line.

I did another CBD test this morning and it still says 1-2 weeks.

So now I am so scared and panicking as the same happening when I was pregnant last time and I then started bleeding pretty much straight away and miscarried. I was about 5+5 at the time.

I haven't had an AF since my miscarriage (had a negative test at the hospital) so I am not sure how far along I am but I know I am between 4-5 weeks.

Has anyone had a similar experience with the CBD or is this bad news again!?!?

I have my early scan on Tuesday.... I just can't relax...!!!

Can someone please re-assure me?

Xxxx

Replies

• I don't have any advice, but did not want to read and run. I had a 1-2 on sunday and a week later I had a 2-3. (when I was 5+2) so am a bit worried it didn't say 3+ and am worried it is gonna go wrong again.

The only thing you can do is have hope, Are the lines getting darker on the tests? Some woman just have slow rising hcg, maybe you are one of them? Could be your hcg is doubling every 3 days instead of average of 2 and you are on the top of the 1-2 mark and was at the bottom last time?
  • Try not to freak out honey - I know it's hard. What may be happening is that the first time you took the test you were nearer the 1 week mark of the 1-2 weeks, and now you are on the edge of the end of the week 2 mark, about to slip into the 2-3 weeks category.

No idea whether that made sense, soz, its hot.

Big hugs for you cos I know you must be worrying xxSara