Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Just got BFP!

Hey Guys,
woundered if i could join you??
After my mc over xmas i hve just got my BFP!
Although i am happy and excited i am exremely nervous as everyone here will understand why...
im just worried my little bean wont keep growing and turn into an established pregnancy.
i know i need PMA but it is a little difficult.
I think i will try and get an early scan, even if go private, i think it will be worth it fr peace of mind!
xxxxx

Replies

• Congrats Sian and welcome!
    You are very welcome hun image

I too had a early mc over xmas and I am 10 weeks on Monday with my very own xmas pudding!

Try to keep up the PMA although I know it is hard, see every day and week a mini milestone like I did and it really has helped.

We had a private scan at nearly 8 weeks and it was money well spent as my hubs says, they are sooo worth it.

Congrats again and look forward to sharing our journeys together!
    MrsH and little pud xxxx
  • Hi hun, I also had an early mc at Xmas and am now 10+1 with my Christmas Eve baby image
    As MrsH says try and focus on little milestones, it really has helped me so far but I'm sorry to say the worrying doesn't ever stop! I have my first scan on Tuesday and I'm petrified but hopefully everything will turn out fine.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx
  • Congratulations Sian

Like the others say it's natural to feel anxious. As you reach each milestone you'll enjoy it more & relax just that bit more.

xxx
  • Hi, Thanks Guys,
    fingers crossed everything will be ok!!
    xxx
  • hi sain! welcome!
  • Thanks Gussie,
    its nice to see so many people i remember from ttc after mc!
    xx
  • Nice one! Congratulations. XXXX
  • congrats!! I had a private scan at 8 weeks too, and it was def worth it for me.
    liek the others have said, the first few weeks really drag, but the further on you get, the quicker the weeks seem to go by, and the more realxed you will feel.
    Gems xx
    (25+2)
  • yup so far so good i guess, i am 5 weeks today ish (not sure as i didnt track ovulation so have no idea when it was!) so will hopefully have a scan in 3 weeks xxx
  • good luck and welcome to the group xxx