Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Lauz

Hi Laura

Just a quick post to see how you're getting on? You can't have long left now!!?

I really hope you're keeping well and also wanted to say good luck for the birth if I don't speak to you before then. I will keep an eye out for your BA! :\)

Lots of love, NN and Olyvia xxx

Replies

• Hey NN,

nice to hear from you...im doing good thanks only 12 days to go til my edd!!! :\)

Im v.excited buta bit worried too (like i have been all the way through) and i just wish baby would come now! I have a small bump still and im convinced its shrunk this last week (although baby is engaged so have been told this is why) but im so paranoid my baby will be tiny that i just want them here now so i know they are ok and because i wont believe its all for real until then....I havent had a scan since my 4d one at 29 weeks as nhs havnt been concerned about growth so all i can do is go with what the midwives say and hope for the best...

in general i have had an easy time of it pregnancy wise so im thinking i might have a tough labour with baby being in no rush to come out...i have told myself all along i will go at least a week over so hopefully not too disappointed if the 12th comes and goes but i can see myself going over as far as the 24th and being induced which i really really want to avoid (fingers crossed)! Either way i know its not long (25 days max) so im on the final countdown now cant help hoping the baby comes soon....its my anniversary next monday so would be happy then!

How is little Olyvia doing now? I hope all is going well and i bet mummy life is wonderful?

Hopefully i will be joining you over in baby very soon....

Love Laura xxx
    (38+2)
  • Totally G/C (hope you don't mind NN!) but I just wanted to send my best wishes on to you Lauz.

It's all going to be so worth it so very, very soon! I can't belive how close you are now. I have my fingers crossed that you manage to avoid induction and that baba doesn't stay put for TOO long!

Good luck - I'll have my eyes peeled for your BA.
    xoxo
  • PS - NN your little girl is such a beauty!!!
  • Aww thanks MrsDao....

i will be starting 'operation eviction' next weekend giving baby a helping hand by eating curry and pineapples even though i dont believe in all that lol...

things have been ok all the way through and i have always had a tiny bump (didnt 'pop' until 30 weeks so wasnt noticeable til then and i was still in my own clothes but all my private scans showed a growing baby so i just hope they are still growing in there)

its exciting and scary and time has flown in but has slowed right down now im in the home straight which is just tupical lol....

i really hope baby is out by the 19th at the latest fingers crossed...

anyway how are things going with you....you must be progressing quite nicely now as well?

Laura xxx