Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

having a bad day

Just a bit of background. I have been on anti depressents and when I was taking them I was thinking clear and straight about the past. I send out some emails to friends to explain the situation and one of them has answered yesterday. She went through the same thing this year, she told me her story and I am just sitting here in tears. She broke up with her bf and only found out afterwards, lost her bean naturally and she is completely lost. I feel so bad I can not get to her and give her a hug, talk to her. She doesn't really talk to anyone else apparently.

On the other hand it brings up all kinds of memories. And I am now scared to loose this one too. I have been feeling sick and am on occasions sick, but don't know, I don't feel pregnant. I feel fat. I have to wait another 2.5 weeks for my 12 week scan and I am scared it will be bad news again.

I try to stay positive but it is getting harder. Some days I know everything is alright and i should just wait. I have faith it will be alright cause it can't be all bad for us. On the other days I just know something will go wrong and just need some reassurance. Today is one of those days it is all a bit much for me to take in and I am worried. We should be quite busy this weekend, so that is a good thing, but than it is 2 weeks of nothing planned and those will not go fast. image

Replies

• Options
    Hi sweet, firstly I'm sending you big hugs, sorry to hear you're not having a good day. We had a mmc in March and have just fallen again, I'm 6+1 today. I am also feeling anxious and scared too, that history may repeat itself. I have had a coupe of dreams (well nightmares really) where we go for our first scan to be told there's nothing there.... Hubby is v supportive and really positive this time, I just wish some of it would rub off on me.

All I can say is that try and keep strong and positive and speak to you bubba regularly. Try and keep busy, I find reading helps, try and get into a good book that you just can't put down. I think time is going pretty quick, this week has flown by for me anyway, and sunday is 1st Aug already!! Before you know it, your scan date will be here.

Take care of yourself, Zxx
  • Options
    Hi hun.. ((hug)) hope your feeling better tonight. Im in same boat had a mmc at 12 weeks 30th may I found out at scan, Im now pregnant straight after and finding the motivation to feel positive every day until we see baby is really hard. Im scared we go and the same has happened again. I have kind of taken on board the issue that if it happens then its completely out of my control and nothing I can do. Its taken a while and i am fighting it in my head trying to remain calm and thankfully as ZLS23 says time is actually going quite quickly. two weeks have flown by for me so fast.

im praying we all have healthy beans inside.

xx