Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from scan...

Hi ladies

Well im back from scan & I have a healthy bun in my oven cooking just nicely!!!

Im actually measuring 9+4 thought I was 10 wks because of last scan but they said then that dates may change.

Baby looks like a baby & halfway through consultant says look your babys moving around & he/she was kicking legs & waving arms up & down!!!

As soon as I realised I had a baby still with a good strong HB I just burst into tears & couldnt stop, I feel so blessed that this time seems to be our turn, after lying in bed last night praying to everyone that today would be ok.

Sadly OH couldnt come as is having a few work issues but will def come to 12wk appt so my best friend came & she also burst into tears, she's got 2 kids & said she didnt even cry at her scans but for me it's just so amazing to see a lovely little baby after all weve been through.

I am over the moon this is such a milestone for us, to see a perfectly formed baby with heart beating away is just like all our prayers have been answered.

My consultant has discharged me now which I am fine about he knows my GP & my mw will obviously know my history so if I need extra care then I will get it.

So all in all a wonderful day xxxx

Replies

• Options
    HOORAY! So so happy for you Laujai. You must be over the moon. And you so, so deserve this after what you've been through! What's your EDD? x x x
  • Options
    Grrrr be ate my reply!!!!!
    So gld to see you beck laujai & so pleased that everything went well at your scan today,you must be on cloud nine just now.
    Your 12 week one will be fab when your oh will be able to go with you, Very special.
    So chuffed for you
    Annette x
  • Options
    Oh Laura, I've been thinking of you today! I'm SO happy for you. You have had such a hard time and this little bubba is going to be the most cherished baby (along with mini mafia when he or she decided to be conceived!).

So happy for you! x x
  • Options
    Laura

I remember those first few scary weeks - but Im over the moon for you - you have been through so much this one is a keeper - and in 30 weeks you are going to be a mummy!!!!

Well done you and keep well - Im keeping my eye on you

XX

Jo
    27 weeks today
  • Options
    WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Amazing! I have been thinking about you today and I am so pleased that all is well. Now get your ar*e over to pregnancy lol!

Wow, such a short time until your 12 week scan now. This has been a long time coming and I know how heartbreaking the wait has been but I am so glad its finally your time.

xxx

[Modified by: Lottie+Neve+Blue Bump on April 27, 2010 05:05 PM]

• Options
    gatecrashing sorry

i am sooooo happy for you!

xx
  • Options
    yay im so pleased for you....

hope the time flys in til your next scan (i remember the scarty wait in between and the excitment at seeing a wee baby and heartbeat on screen...they will have grown so much by next scan too!)

You deserve this after such a horrible time of it

Laura x
  • Options
    Yay! So pleased for you! That is really really good news xx
  • Options
    great news image xxx
  • Options
    Laujai that's fantastic - I'm welling up reading your post I'm so so happy for you. Welcome over look forward to seeing pics of baby laujai in a couple of weeks xx
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies, been to see GP today to book in & she was lovely & was so pleased that things seem to be going better this time. She said I will hear from mw within a wk with an appt to see her & for scan, starting to feel more real now.

Cant wait for 12wk scan now but I know the time will go quickly.

MP have missed you, how you been?

L&N is that were i'll find you in pg?? Always looking all over the place for you LOL!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Laura,

I'm so so pleased for you!!!! You and your oh so deserve this. You make sure that you look after yourself and take it easy. I'm glad that you can finally begin to enjoy this experience hun xxx

Just seen the post for me so will answer that now, take care xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Sohappy very sweet of you.

Will pop over to the other thread in a bit xxx
  • Options
    yay am sooo happy everything is going well for you!
    Gxx
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations Laura, that is fantastic news, so so happy for you love Luc xxx
  • Options
    Lau, that is great!! we are almost exactly the same date! im 9+2 today as my date also changed at the last scan.so edd is now nov. 28th. soo happy for you. i also cant wait for 12wk scan!! ultrasounds are so amazing to me how you can see your perfect little bean thats growing inside of you but cant even feel them yet. YAY!!!!
  • Options
    Oh that is totally brilliant Laura I am soooo pleased for you. Seeing that little baby wiggling round on the screen really is amazing isn't it?
  • Options
    hi lovey!!
    have been looking for you and an update as didnt want to mention anything on fb!!
    im so so pleased for you and have a lump in my throat!!!give j a huge hug from me!!
    have you got any symptoms yet?

loadsa love as ever xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Clare

Sorry I didnt update on fb as didnt want work to know I was home LOL needed a couple days off for scan as no way they wouldve let me take time off for it after being delayed so long!!!

Yes have had loads of symptoms still have!!!

And guess my due date??/ My birthday!!! Yippeee.

How are you lovely?

p,s not announcing on fb yet xxx
  • Options
    omg!! you said it would be nice!!!

yay!! im good apart from back ache,heartburn,spd.....and varicose veins,everywhere!!!! image((
    but only have 42 days to go!!!! xxxxxx