Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I too old or late for number 3?

2»

Replies

• Think that's why I am so worried bout everything already, had a really bad experience first time round due to hospital negligence. I was carrying twins and lost twin 1. My daughter is a lone twin (twin 2), but she has her little brother to harrass, so she is not lonely! Second pregnancy and birth went well, thankfully!
  • Quote:

Hi Sarah,

I know the Brighton Road, Croydon. I work in Wallington.

I wish you the very best of luck ttc.

Remember after doing the do, legs in the air! Beware though cos quite sure that the window cleaner saw me with my legs in the air, when ttc my son, don't t think he ever recovered as he was about 100!!!!!!

I see from your profile you have dogs, I have two. What kind?

Hi Pauline

My boss used to live on Manor Road in Wallington, but thats the only place I know lol

lol does that legs in the air thing really work?

I have two dogs a JR and a lurcher - what dog do you have?
  • Hi Sarah,

I think the leg thing does work, put a pillow under your behind and legs up.

I have a staff and a chihuahua! We also have a cat, guinea pig, rabbit and fish!
  • I know someone who paid for fertility treatment and after the insemination she had to lay on a bed with her legs in the air for 30 mins or so! I thought it was an old wives tale!!!!
  • lol will have to keep the legs in the air in mind lol Sam will think i'm mad.

Pauline I would love a chi!!! My OH said i'm not allowed one at all!!! lol x
  • The legs in the air thing does work, it keeps the sperm inside longer and gravity helps it get to where it is supposed to be. I remember Dr Hillary Jones or whatever his name is on GMTV years ago saying that he had heard from a lady who had tried to get pregnant for months, shoved a pillow under her pelvis after he said you should and fell pregnant that month. Anything is worth a try if you are having trouble conceiving.
  • Right will defo try this then!!! lol
  • Sarah if you can stay like that for as long as you can, at least 20 mins.
    Good luck!