Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm pregnant again!!!!

2»

Replies

• OH....MY.....GOD!!!!! How exciting, crazy and wonderful!!! Congratualations to you all. Christmas is going to be fun in your house!!!

It will be tough to start with when they are tiny, but you will be amazed how you cope, you always do!!! keep us posted how you get on. How are you feeling?

Take care of yourself xxxxx
  • OH MY GOD!!!!
    Wow, thats amazing. you sound very positive about it all. well done you.i was sitting here reading your post with my mouth open.

hope you are well, and getting lots of support. take care hun, and please come on for chats if you need us.

i say again, wow!!
    kas xx
  • Me too - jaw on the floor!!!!!!
    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will cope, because you have to, and I bet you will be amazing!!!
  • Congratulations!!! How amazing, and what a surprise. I'm glad you sound happier now, and now it is real you can start to plan. Wow.

You must keep us posted on how you go along. N. xxx
  • Oh wow!!! That's a truly amazing picture, i'm so pleased for you all!! Like the others have said, you'll manage and i'm sure adore having four amazing children

I'm a twin (to EmJ) and it's a wonderful thing, we have always had a special bond, so you're unborn babies really are very lucky

Take care xxxx
  • WELL DONE!!!!

Well you've made it through the worst part, realising that you will have 4 under 4, not just 3 under 1... I told my OH about your story, he asked if you had beat us. Our twins were born 2 months and 1 day before milly's 1st birthday.

As I said, you will need all the help people can offer and then some. But take things easy, you will start to double in size as time goes by.

My concern as soon as i found out was "how the hell do I transport 3 babies?" You may need a bigger car, and depending on how your eldest is with walking, you may have to settle for 2 twin buggies, and depend on someone going everywhere with you. I have found a buggy that could transport 4 babies. But it looks difficult. have a look for ABC buggies, they are from NZ and developed by the Phil Green of Phil & Teds buggies.

Keep us informed.

Sally
    x
  • OH wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can't wait to see all your pics and hear your stories as things progress
  • Wow, congratulations. I am so pleased that you are both pleased about the pregnancy. That is a great scan picture too, very clear. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy.

xx
  • Congratulations

It must have been a shock, but i am glad you are feeling better about things.
    You will soon get a routine going when the little one is here.
    The scan picture is amazing xx
  • Oh my god! Congrats on twins! Bet it was a huge shock!

Keep us posted!
    lol. x