Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

14 week bump pic sorry abput the size

2»

Replies

• Wow, Wow, and another wow! That bump is big for 14 weeks Claire!

Emma good luck with persuading your hubby, you need to take him somewhere where there is a newborn so he can get broody!
  • hehe

emma - my partner didnt want me to have another baby either - for health reasons,
    but didnt want robert to be an only child.

so here i am, and losing laods of weight! and in agony , and hes being a miserable sod! but once the baby is here i know he'll be getting happier!

its all about give and take, and given time im sure he'll come round if not i agree take him somewhere where newborns are! that'll make him want one!

xxx

haha i had a lady on the bus today ask me when im due i said in 25 weeks and she looked shocked! hehe i can see having a big bump is going to be alot of fun!
  • having a big bump is great for attention, but not that much fun....just you wait and see!!!!
  • Hi girls

I will leave it and bring it up again soon,but his not the type to get broody,i will just have to find something he realy wants and tell him he can have it if we can have a baby.He knows i dont want riley to be an only child,we both have siblings so i dont understand why he dont want riley to have them.
  • it's growing well chick
  • Wow Claire, that's a big bump!!!!!
  • Wow what a bump!!! I'm so jealous, I miss my bump so much
  • Oh just an update,have been going on about it hyperpheticially(spelling!!)and his warming to the idea.
    He said he wasnt ready yet but maybe a little later,and last night i got onto the subject of baby names,he said he hadent realy thought much about it(got him,he must have thinking about what id been saying)anyway we had a laugh about it.

So give it another year which i dont mind as i would like riley in full-time school first,an he might just let me.
  • lol Well done Emma!!! subtle hints needed - lol xx