Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can this be real or am i imagining it?

13»

Replies

• Options
    Thats nice, all I had of Thomas was his pram nothing else. I never thought I was having any more kids. I love getting Tates clothes out now to use again on Luka its nice. Everything I buy for Tate now I see as getting it half price as it will last for Luka as well. Its just that Tate is a winter baby and Luka a summer, but Luka is big so he will catch up fast I think!
  • Options
    Im quite sure that by the next time we have another we will get a load of clothes from my mums friend againg as she expectin another set of twins later this year and she keeps all her clothes.We got the last lot from her last set of twins.
  • Options
    My midwife came to see me yesterday to do my booking in appointment. Most of the info she gave me was just refreshing my memory.

She asked if I had felt any movements yet, and when I said that I felt 2 or 3 a week minimum for the last few weeks she wasn't at all surprised. She said that most people don't until later on but that it's perfectly normal for a few people to feel them early on!

Moral of the story, always trust your instincts no matter what anyone else tells you!!
  • Options
    I never doubted it for one minute, its just the negative comments from a few people on here that bugged me! I just had to make my point!!!
  • Options
    I never said u didnt feel anything i just thought possibly too early and gave what i thought was opinion, am i not allowed to say my opinion?

never mind
  • Options
    Claire, there is a difference between giving an opinion and being patronmising and rude!
  • Options
    well im sorry if u thought thats how i came accross
  • Options
    I have no idea how you meant to come across, in "my opinion" there really is no other way to describe what you said apart from being patronising and rude! And i am not the only person to think that!
  • Options
    Claire I'm sorry but I agree with Caroline. The way it read you did sound quite sharp with your response. Maybe just phrase things differently next time.
  • Options
    Thanks Zoe!!!

I think the phrase that could be used here, curtsey of my dad would be "engage brain before you speak!"