Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sickness

2»

Replies

• Glad you are feeling better caroline.

Samiha welcome back, its lovely to see how much seif has changed. xx
  • Glad you are feeling slightly better today Caroline, take it easy today.

Samiha, welcome back and love the picture of Seif
  • I made a bit of a mistake earlier and assumed that as I felt better i could do some housework, big mistake!! I ended up back in bed feeling yuck again!!

I had to remind myself that I am pregnant and also ill!!! Daytime TV here I come, I am fighting the urge to clean and tidy!!
  • do nothing Caroline, look after yourself and make the most of the break whilst bronwyns at nursery. I know how you feel as I am the worst patient i always end up doing stuff and feeling worse.
  • The house is a bombsite!!! I have done nothing for 2 weeks now and the temptation is really bad! I am going to watch daytime tv, put some washing on the line, have a bath and try and slowly get down stairs sorted bit by bit by bit!!!

Just cooking some Jersey Royal potatoes. I have been told to eat plain bland foods and luckily I have been craving them, with Bronwyn I would eat them for at least 2 meals every day. Gareth got just a little bored with them!!!
  • Hi caroline, hope you are feeling better today x
  • Hope your feeling better today caroline.
    xx
  • I am feeling much better thanks, i have slowed down since this morning when i over did things slightly!!!
  • glad to hear it!