Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Chitter Chatterers!!!

....you know who you are!!! :\) :\) :\)
Our thread seems to have got too big now as not loading my replies from yesterday so thought I'd start a new one...

Rachie, how was your scan? Hope it was all wonderful hon and the bleedng is gone for good now.

Sang, wow nearly 20 wks - time is flying by now!

LJ, woo hoo on reaching 12 weeks - that's such a fab milestone. Can't wait for your scan next week.

Helloooo to anyone else who fancies joining in our chit chat!

Girlies, bumps and baby pics PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx

Replies

• ps forgot to say sorry for the rubbish post...exhausted again! x
  • This made me chuckle... We do talk alot! Scan went fine tbd, still bleeding periodically think i may just bleed throughout this. They let me hear the heart beat to reassure me that everything was ok! I cried as a result! I will email scan pics this weekend i promise... I expect to see some in return! how many more weeks at work hun? You sound exhausted! Have you started yoga? Sanguine any more definite flutters? Laura how are you lovely? Oh ok? Evie hope the 2ww is not going too slowly? Wwaf i had to down reg for 3 weeks, its horrid cos of headaches and it makes it drag so i do feel for you. Hope you r ok. Im back to work now its wierd as only my boss knows and i want to tell people but i want to leave it until bleeding does slow down! Xxx
  • Hello yummie mummies

Hope we are all blossoming nicely, i am blossoming so much that me & oh are off to buy maternity clothes on weekend. Things have been much better between us since sunday & I funnily enough am feeling alot better they do say that at 12wks you can start to feel better.
    Rachie I hope that bleeding well & truly subsides for you.
    I also cant beleive that Sang is nearly 20 wks!! And TBD what are you now? nearing 30wks??
    It is gona go quick for us all now, was talking to OH about it & my cons was right I am gona hve a busy pg. basically i've got scan nxt wk when i'll be approx 13wks then follwoing wk 14wk appt with cons then 2 wks later 16wk mw appt!!!

What do you make of this ladies, obviously with work we are entitled to paid time off for antenatal care, yesterday my office manager asked me to make up my hours for my appts!!!! Surely that cant be right???

Evie hope your 2ww is going well,.
    WWAF hope your still feeling nice & relaxed
    Lily if your there, hugs to you & hope your feeling better xxxxx
    xxx
  • Hey lovelies,

Rachie, so pleased for you with the scan, such a relief after all the bleeding. Onwards and upwards now.... Time will start to fly by soon I'm sure! Hope work is not too bad...I found a bit of a shock after my time off with the bleeding, but adapted pretty quickly.

Lj, how nice to be being so well cared for, lots of chances to see / hear bubs!! I think that your boss is totally out of order to say that you have to make time up....I am allowed time out for antenatal care, even antenatal classes if necessary! I don't think they have a leg to stand on....see below
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/parents/moneyandworkentitlements/workandfamilies/dg_10026556
    I would quote this law at them and otherwise speak to citizens advice. Hopefully it can be sorted easily though hon, I'm sure you'll be v diplomatic. Pleased to hear things are much better with OH. Enjoy clothes shopping!! Remember get things with some give in them, or you'll be buying again in a months time!

Sang, hope you're well honey.

Lilly, WWAF, Evie big hugs and loads of PMA....

Yes, am 28 wks now....12 (give or take) to go!!!! OMG!!!! And around 6-8 wks left of work depending on when I finally decide to leave....as late as I can cope with I think. It's all feeling v real now. Just want to get the nursery sorted but it's so slow..... I have still not made it to yoga as tiredness now stopping me. Have booked on though and will TRY to go next wk!! Feeling big and swollen and moody and tired these days so not great company! But still so so very grateful to be here with a little wriggler inside me - I just love him/her so much already and cannot wait to meet him/her. xx
  • Thanks TBD I agree think there out of order for even saying it. I work for a small company & the owner has been fine but then when the office manager brought it up I did say that the law says I am entitled to paid time off for antenatal care & that not all my appts would be so long (my dad says who cares if they are & i agree) that was the end of the conversation yesterday I done an extra hour & today I got to work early & they werent even bloddy there!!! was so angry that from now on will do my normal hours!!!

Anyway 28 wks blimey it does fly by doenst it!!! Dont worry hun it's natural to feel so tired at this stage things will get done you'll see.

xx
  • WWAF yes have seen them advertised they do some lovely pieces, I beleive in signs LOL especially that, i've never had an advert for maternity wear come through the door!!!

So I took a sicky today woke up shattered with a banging headache & felt sick then was sick so went back to bed for a bit but was woken up by a puppy wanting a walk!!! Feeling better now just still really tired!! Done some internet shopping to help feel better & got a couple items on asos maternity sale!!
    Hope your all good xxxx
  • Hey lovely ladies,

Sang, you must update us on YOU next time you post, even if it means you don't reply to us - I love to hear how you and bubs are getting on! Re: mat clothes, I recommend layers.....I find myself v warm these days with my built in radiator wriggling about!!

LJ, poor you, sounds rotten - glad you took a day off and feel a bit better. Good on you for sticking up for yourself sweetie - people try it on with these kinds of things all the time and as long as you know your rights you can fight back with confidence. Enjoy shopping!!

WWAF, thanks for the link honey - had a peek but probs out of my price range at this stage, I won't look particulalrly good whatever I wear now!! Saw on other thread you've d-regged now - whoop whooop.... It seems to be flying by (probs not for you though!). I can understand your concern about the thawaing (I'm already thinking ahead for this too), but keep positive honey, you had some fab little embies and I'm sure they will be looking forward to getting back where they belong.

Rachie, hope you and bubs are well today.

Evie, where are you at now? When's trst day? Thinking of you.

Hello to anyone else!!

Not much for me to report - having a swollen day as it's warm and feeling like a greasy blob!! Op nursery IS going to get serious soon - I'm sure bubs will come early so really want to get prepared ASAP.

Have good weekends xx
  • Sorry this is a short post,work is making me v tired. It is definately a shock to system. laura your work r bang out of order bout time off etc - for ante natal appts you get paid leave, hope you feel so much better today? Have you looked at any houses? Im going to check out asos. I cant believe you r 28 weeks tbd, thats coming round so quickly. Glad nursery is on its way, i bet it looks amazing! Are you going to have a 3d scan? Sanguine you r next after tbd which makes sound even sooner, r you going to stay a yellow bump at 20 weeks? Wwaf how is down reg? Evie when is test day? As for me im still bleeding but not as much, think im going to have to accept it part of pregnancy. Sickness is ok, still there but so much more bareable. I went to late night next and brought maternity trousers and this weekend im doing online shopping. Am going to check out isabella oliver as have 3 weddings this summer so may check out the pretty dresses- thank you wwaf. Xxx
  • Rachie

I got work trousers today from george at asda they were ??????12 & are so comfy, I will be investing in more as I get bigger oh & I was able to buy a size 8!!!! Didnt even fit into an 8 pre pg!! Also ASOS clearance I got a pair of jeggings & they have some really pretty dresses as well as we have a wedding in the summer, im gona wait to buy though saw one that is gorgeous & reasonable!!!

But am worried that they wont do me any favours LOL!!
  • Morning lovely girls.
    Just wanted to say a little 'hello' because it was so nice of you to include me in this thread (it put a smile on my face when I saw my name LJ and TBD), and that I'm thinking about you all. I do keep up with your news and am v excited for you all to see how things are progressing .... I WILL be posting here soon properly. Hope you don't mind me just lurking for now, and resting over in LTTTC. I won't belong there for much longer (I hope).
    'Bug hugs' to everyone, hope you've all had a super weekend.
    xxxx
  • Hey Lovely Lily

So lovely to see you, how have you been??

You know you dont "belong" in ltttc it's just an annoying stop gap in between soon this will be your home before you migrate again.
    Ohh how was the wedding?? Hope it went well & you & hubby had a great time.

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx
  • Laura when is your 12 week scan this week? I bet you r so excited!! Lily it is lovely to always hear from you, i just know you will be here soon. We r v much keeping seats warm for you and WWAF. tbd did you finish the nursery this weekend? How is the purchasing going? Sanguine hope you r not too busy at work? How is bubs? Any definite movement yet? Things ok with me, just tired! No sickness at all this week- yay! Laura thanks for george and asos for dresses ill look online later, i did buy size 10 trousers as thought they would last longer but got some cropped ones that r stretchy on side and they sort of fit - but they stay up the ones that stretch over bump dont stay up yet so if george do some cheap ones i may get smaller size just so they fit for now and im comfy. Im wearing summer dresses to work and its not quite warm enough for that yet! Xxx
  • Hi Rachie

Scan is on Thursday at the moment im 13+1!! I cant wait to see bubs again nor can OH.

Yes George trousers are great so comfy & for only ??????12 you cant go wrong.

My mum has said she will take me shopping for a nice dress for the July wedding we have will do that nearer the time as growing daily at the min LOL.

Any of you ladies joined a due in forum??? Cause i talk to alot of the grils on pg after mc too they have all now joined due in forums but I still cant bring myself to do so!! Are you all the same?? xxx
  • Hello all, sorry for gatecrashing,

I haven't been on here for a long time as trying to put ttc to the back of my mind. I just popped in to have a look and am delighted to see that most of you are pg, CONGRATULATIONS! I have followed most of your stories from the start TBD i read a lot of your posts when i found out originally about ivf!

I have now accepted that we will have to have ivf although it is now less then a year away that we can have it on the nhs!

Good luck all of you and i'm sure that by the next time i pop on here it will be successful birth stories that i read!

Lolsie G
    xxxxx
  • Evening ladies!
    Couldn't resist a little hello... so much news here.

Sanguine - hope it all goes perfectly on Friday, bet you can't wait! How exciting. Must be such a milestone to get over, and then it's the proper planning and counting down!

TBD - can't believe the time is passing so quickly .... hope you're still enjoying the pregnancy, getting everything prepared, and junior isn't kicking you too much. xx

Rachie, Laura, replied in other thread, but waving hello!!

Evie, Lolsie, WWAF, here's hoping that we all graduate properly to the chatterers at the same or similar times .... come on ladies, we can all do it!! Sending baby dust your way.....

xx
  • Thats annoying BE ate my reply! Ooooh! Lolsie good luck with the IVF, i know accepting IVF is so hard but we r proof it can work and makes dreams come true! Let us know how you get on! Laura im super excited about tomorrow for you, i cant wait to hear all about it. Can OH make this one? So exciting! I still cant believe how close we r to one another! Im 13 weeks today! Sanguine you r now half way... Annoying about scan changing but im also super excited for your update. After fri next time you c bubs will be when s/he is in your arms! How awesome! Glad you r feeling definite movement... I wonder if you will have a proper bruiser like TBD?!? TBD how r you doing? Have you decided when to finish work? How is the back?! Hope you r not feeling too exhausted. Your time is coming so quickly... Yay! AFM Im taking next couple days off work as so tired, got to go for bloods as they want my iron levels checked regularly due to so much blood loss was meant to do it early in week but not had time so going to rest i think! Also i think bubs is sitting right on my bladder v comfortably as well!!! I dont post on the due in forums either, im scared to! I feel so comfortable with you girls so i tend to stick here! Xxx
  • Such an exciting week!!

Im so glad that our scan has come around at last, this last couple wks have dragged!! OH is coming to scan as well, It sunk in a bit more him last night LOL was so funny I got out the bath & put shorts & a vest on & he took one look at my miniature bump & it seemed to hit him that im pg LOL I said to him wait until Thurs & you see a baby wriggling around inside me LOL!!

Sang how exciting your scan is on fri not long to go now lovely.

Rachie hope you get a well deserved rest hun & hope the bloods come back ok. I too think bubs is on my bladder as cant stop going & im even getting up in the night now!!! We are in the 2nd trimester now arent we??

TBD how are you hun hope you are well sweetie & not suffering to much with your back, any idea when you will go on mat leave. I always thought that I would want to wait till the last min but even now I cant wait.

Lolsie good luck with the ivf hun make sure you keep us updated. WWAF, Evie & Lily how are you lovelies any updates?

Have I included everyone?? My memory is so crap at the moment!!!

xxx
  • MORNING!

Rachie - good for you for taking some time off! Why not eh? You deserve it. Hope you get to relax and the iron levels get back to normal.
    Laura, that's so sweet, I love the phrase 'miniature bump' I can just picture the scene ... good luck for the scan, hope it all goes well (and OH doesn't have a faint when it really hits him!)
    Everyone else, hope the sunshine is treating you well.... not too uncomfortable TBD I hope. xxx

I promised myself I wouldn't join in here until I'm PG but finally have good news and you lovely ladies are the ones I want to share it with! Hope you don't mind .....
    It seems like my body is finally on my side.... I had a productive appt with Dr yesterday and got the drugs to start FET (as soon as AF turns up). Well, she came this morning!! Talk about perfect timing ... now I'm sure she was just lurking until after I got my drugs. So, I'm actually starting again today! Talked to OH last night and he was very supportive. He's been such a nightmare recently and I think he knows he's pushed it. I feel so happy this morning, it feels like I'm finally taking control of things rather than waiting in some kind of weird and frustrating limbo-land. Pleeeease cross your fingers for me and little snowbie.
    Lots of love as usual xxxxx
  • Oh crap!!

I just wrote a massive message & it's gone!!!

So scan went lovely, baby was very lazy & didnt want to entertain us!!! No matter how much I coughed, moved around or had my abdo prodded LOL baby just kept putting his/her hand up as if to say leave me alone im sleeping LOL!!!

Im now measuring 12+3 & edd 29th Nov so a bit behind what MW dated me.

We were just in awe & I cant stop looking at our pics of bubs!!

Lily am so happy your happy. Everything crossed for you lovely.

Sanguine im sure what you are feeling is bubs have hard this before, so exciting bout your scan tomo.

Rachie hope you are resting well.

TBD hope you are well hun & taking it easy.

WWAF glad that you have some bits to try & help take your mind off things, although cant be easy. Everything is crossed for you lovely.

Evei & Lolsie hope your both well, evie how 2ww must be nearing the end!! Again everything crossed for you all.

xxxx
    (p.s heres a link to bubs scan today
    http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album/share/public?album_id=386902184
  • Hi ladies, Lily im so pleased for you. Its all go now, have everything crossed for you. Glad to hear you so much chirpier as well. Xx Laura oooh your scan is amazing, bubs is beautiful. Im pleased all is on track for you honey. Xxx Sanguine good luck for today, cant wait to read your update. Am v excited for you. Xxx Its all go in here at the mo. Wwaf hope your increase helps, it wont be long till those little embies r thawed and placed back inside! TBD Hope you r ok lovely. Xxx AFM nothing to report on, im going shopping today for clothes am out tonight and tomorrow so need something to fit into, and the sun so i think i may sit outside this afternoon with a book. Bliss. Xxx