Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5+2 and spotting

2»

Replies

• Just to say hope all was well today xxx
  • Thinking of you, Hope it went well yesterday xx
  • Hi all, sorry for the delay in updating. I haven't got any access to the internet at home at the mo as I'm house sitting for some friends!!!

The scan went perfectly. We have a beautifully small but perfect tiny bean who's heart was flickering away. We have another scan in two weeks time and then will be discharged from the IVF clinic. Now that scares me!!

You are all so kind to have been thinking of me. Angels, every one of you!!!

And Moonbean, of course I remember you!!!

xxxx
  • Oh, thank God! I must admit, I was starting to worry when you didn't update over the weekend. I am so so so so pleased that everything was ok. Lucky you, getting two scans at the clinic, we only get the one. I am getting so nervous and the time is dragging.

Congratulations, not only are you pregnant, but you have seen your tiny bean, and all is well. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Excellent news so pleased that the scan went well & you have a healthy little jelly bean.

xxx
  • So pleased everything was OK, hope the rest of the pregnancy goes nice and smoothly now. That is brilliant that the clinic give you two scans before releasing you.
    xxx
  • Wonderful wonderful news CONGRATULATIONS honey.....................what a roller coaster it is eh? i had bleeding in pg ant it was so worrying but i'm now holding my baby son in my arms. keep pma xxxx