Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

well I'm into my Third Trimester tomorrow 27WEEKS!!!!

Hi Ladies & Bumps
Well I haven't posted much in the last few weeks because by the time I finally Log on i'm so tired I usually just end up reading everyone's posts and catch up a bit before my eye's start rolling and burning, and my concentration span has also gone out the window along with my Brain LOL......then I go to bed and guess what I usually end up tossing and turning as i'm so big now i'm struggling to get comfy and then the heartburn kicks in grrrrrrr Oh for a good nights sleep!!!!!
Anyway I'm 27weeks tomorrow so i'm into the third trimester Whoo Hoo and I still can't believe i've got this far I'm still in shock.... I'm even thinking I should really consider packing Hospital Bags ready Just in case as I'm carrying exactly like my sister did with her three (we're both Short arses LMAO) and they were all prem one at 31wks, one at 34weeks and one at 30weeks so I suppose it's better to be prepared for any eventuality even if it's not required.........
well I'm off to try and have a sleep work in the morning, roll on maternity leave, if someone (My Little Man) will stop kicking me and getting in some extremely strange positions didn't know my stomache could get into such shapes LOL
Hope everyone is well?
Love Sianni & Bump
26+6wks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxximage

Replies

• Yay! I too find it surreal that I am in the third trimester. Im 29 weeks today and the time seems to be going really fast now.

I am paranoid about going into labour early so bought everything I needed for hospital bag at weekend. Plan to pack properly at 30 weeks.

xxx 29+0
  • Wow that's great news hun, cant beleive how time flies.

xxx
  • Congratulations, 3rd trimester, how exciting.

All us ladies seem amazed that we are actually progressing... albit it seems slowly sometimes..

we WILL all get there in the end.

Hope this last trimester goes okay for u hon,

Gem x
  • Thanks Ladies
    i'm hoping this trimester goes quickly too!!!! the Heartburn is crippling me lol had it for 24hrs now and it's so bad all my throat is burnt so swallowing is really painful image and nothing is working to ease it.....wouldn't change it though after 8yrs trying i'm trying not to complain too much
    Glad everyone is well
    Love Sianni & Bump 27wks whoo hoo xxxxxxx
  • Woo hoo for the 3rd tri!!!! It's so exciting! I agree time is flying by now - I'm 26 weeks now so 1 week til 3rd tri! I too have been getting bits and bobs for my hsp bag just in case. So scared about prem labour, although nice to be in the 'viable stage' now.
    Poo about the heartburn - I only had it a few times but soooo nasty - I found gaviscon and milk helped but guessing you've tried those. Also not lying down after eating. Maybe you could try sleeping in a more upright position? See your GP if it's really bad though hon, even though you're so grateful to be pg doesn;t mean you have to suffer!
    I'm getting the joys of swollen feet now!!! But loving pregnancy so much.
    Take Care xx