Forum home Toddlers & older children Preschoolers
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2nd Baby How Will he Be???...

Hi i have a 4 1/2 year old and ttc again but im just worried how he is going to react
hes always saying a want you to have a baby bacause his friends have g brothers and sisters
but i get severe morning sickness and ive tryed explaining to him that if i do then mommy will be ill for a while and wont be able to take him to school and that someone else will have to and i wont be able to play but he has his dad and plenty of family to help out but...

he said i want you to take me to school. i just feel bad that i wont be there for him for a few months and dont know what to do??? xxxx

Replies

• Children adapt far more easily than we give tham credit for. I'm currently pregnant with number 3 and ive got a 31/2 yo and an 18 month old, i've had a pretty bad time of thing this time round and my children have been very patient and understand that mummy can't do all the things i usually do. As long as you explain to him whats happening i'm sure he will understand.
    Good luck with trying to concieve x