Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy trying the new F&F school uniform? Sign up here

Replies

• My son starts school this September at the tender age of just 4! Being a typical boy he is into everything so he should put any uniform through it's paces! I would love to give this a try as I'm a uniform 'newbie'! 

• I have a daughter who is 6 years old.

• I would love to be part of this.  My daughter is 9 (but tall for her age so wears size 11) and my son is 10 (very tall and thin and difficult to get well fitting uniform for)

• Yes, I'd be up for it!  I have 2 boys aged 10 and 11 and two girls aged 7 and 9.

• Wow would love to put the uniform to the twin test!  My rough & ready boys are 8 but wear 9-10 and age 6 but wears size 8. 

• This would be perfect, would love to try this out. My daughter is 5 years old

• I'd love to take part! I've got a daughter who is 5 and a son who is 10. They would both put the uniform through its paces with the state they come home in sometimes! 

• I'd definitely be interested in my son testing F&F uniform. He'll be 6 by September, but he is on the small side (around 100cm tall) so would suggest age 5yr sizing.

He attends a Special Needs school where they concentrate on learning through play - so the uniform will be thoroughly tested

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• I have a 4 year old daughter although she wears age 5-6, and a 7 year old son. I would like to test the new products although i already know they will be great quality as all thier uniforms have been from f&f and never had any complaints. X

• I have two children - Daughter 7 and a son who is 9.  They would be pretty good candidates for testing this school uniform from F&F Range as they are prone to running, jumping and climbing in their break times at school.  Especially my daugher.  Also it will be good to test the durability of the clothes as well. 

• My son is aged 9 and I'd love to take part in the trial

• This would be brilliant. My son is 8 (9 in Feb) and we have a daughter who stars school in September too although she's only 4 in October.

• Wow what an opportunity, my son is a very tall 6 year old who is a typical boy going through the knees in trousers. Would be great to try

• I'd love to do this! I have a daughter going in to year 1, she will be 6 in September. I also have a son who is 4, starting Reception. He would probably be a better tester, as my daughter hasn't marked a single item of clothes, noR scuffed a shoe in the whole year! 

• I have a son who is 10. Knees poking through trousers are a problem I've had with school uniforms this year

• I have two children a girl of 7 and a son of 9.  They would be pretty good candidates as testers for F&F school uniformm range as they spend their school break times running, jumping& climbing on school apparatus on the playground.  

• I've got 2 daughters 4 and 10. The 10 year old is very tall so would need 11-12 if picked please!

• My son is 5. Would love the opportunity to try this uniform image

• I have a 7 year old daughter xx 

• My lad is 10 and makes a mess of his uniform on a daily basic. Would love to be a tester

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions