Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a Sleepyhead portable baby pod, worth up to £149? Sign up here

Replies

• Would love to try this, our little girl is 28 months x

• Yes please image our little doodlebug is 7 months old 

• I would love this!  

I have 2 little boys.. My Oldest 14 months and youngest just 2 weeks!  X

• I would love to try these I have a 3week old baby boy.

• Yes please! I was due yesterday so will have a newborn anyday now ????

• We would love to try one of these. My 15week old co sleeps in our bed and I am hoping to find a way to encourage her to nap alone in her cot during the day - this would be ideal! 

• Would love to review this! We have an 19 month old 

• hi

would love to try this i have a little girl who is 16 weeks + 5 days old and i have to put a blanket rolled up around her at the minute otherwise she just tries to roll or turns and wakes herself up.  this looks amazing so anything to help us both sleep would be willing to try! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-innocent.gif

will keep my fingers crossed.. if not good luck with your testers

vicki & gracie-may xx

• I would love to try this. I could test either size as I have a 4 week old baby and a little one that has just turned 2. 

• Would love to test this. My baby is 3 weeks old today but born 6 weeks premature. I'm looking for something like this. 

• I would love to try the sleepyhead pod out for my 2.5 week old twins. To be able to co sleep safely. 

• I would love to test this product. My 16 month old has always had trouble sleeping as he has had reflux since birth, so we have tried all manner of products to help him sleep better! Anything that helps a reflux baby sleep is a miracle product! X

• I would love to try this product. My daughter is 5 days old 

• I would love too try this , my granddaughter loves having her picture took

• My little girl is 5 months old

• Hello, would love to be considered. I have a little girl who is 8 months old on 2nd Sept. 

• Would love to try this out, from a very sleep mum of an almost 8 month old. 

• We would love to do this

i have a 12 month old and a 27 month old. 

• Would love love love to try this out, my wee girl is 4 months old.  Keeping my fingers crossed????????

• I would love one of these. My baby is nearly 8 months so I would need to try the grand one please. My baby has reflux. Her moses and cot have both been raised at one end in order to help the pain  of the acid rising. I have seen these mentioned on the forums I am I  and would live to see if this would help her. We have a lot of unsettled sleep and I have tried so many different things to much expense x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions