Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Sleepyhead portable baby pod, worth up to £149? Sign up here

Replies

• I would love to try the grand pod. My daughter is 7 months but is quite tall for her age. I'be heard great things about the sleepyhead and wish I had bought the deluxe pod.

• Hi I would love to try this product. I have a 10 week old baby girl and an amazing nearly 3 year old girl too. X

• I would love to do this, we have been considering buying one for our 6 month old who struggles to sleep since moving into his cotbed. 

• Hi!

I've got a 5 month old who I'm having troubles transferring into his cot! This looks like it could be of great assistance!!!

• I would love to take part in this, the newest love of my life is Sophia she was 4 months old in Tuesday ???? thank you

• Hi i would love to do this. My baby boy is 12 days old and not liking his moses basket. After 5 miscarriages i am an even more anxious mummy as hes a little miracle! X

• Yes please! 17 month old little girl in my house and another baby due in the family so this would be great! x

• Would love to try one of these! Saves lugging a travel cot about! My beautiful little girl is 3 months xx

• Hello,

I would love to do this. My gorgeous little boy is 11 months old image Please, please, please image xxx

• I'd love to, my little boy is 11 months old 

• I would like to try this out as my 8 month girls keeps turning in her cot and setting the sensor off! 

• I would absolutely love to try this on my 12 month old little girl.  I think it might be just what we need to get her to accept her cot.  Fingers crossed... 

• I'd love to test this product, my youngest son 2.5weeks old 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Would love to try for my 4 week old baby boy. 

• Would love to test this please. 

My little boy is 4 weeks old. X

• Hi, I have a little boy who is 15 months. I would live to try a sleepyhead deluxe with him. He us difficult to settle and will only sleep if touching something. I currently roll up a long muslin and put it down one side so this sounds ideal! Thanks x

• Hi 

I would love to do this. My little boy will be 6 months old on the 24th August. Thank you x

• My 7 Month old son would love this, he doesn't like to sleep in his chair or pushchair downstairs and prefers the floor (without the duvet I often bring down for him for comfort). This will be perfect and might give my son a better couple of hours nap instead of a grumpy bum when he wakes. xx

• Would love to try this for my 10 month old. 

• Hi, I would love the opportunity to try one of these! My little boy Ellis is 27 months old and I think this sounds like a great idea for translation from cot to bed! Thank you for considering us image Sarah 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions