Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Sleepyhead portable baby pod, worth up to £149? Sign up here

Replies

• I';d love to try this, my little one is 7 and a half months old, so the 8month plus would probably be better for her!

• Would love to try this for my 8 month old boy ????

• Would love to try this! What a great opportunity! My youngest is 15 months.x

• Would love to try this - my little girl is 7 months 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• We would SO love to do this!! My 8 month old baby has just outgrown his Sleepyhead Deluxe (he slept like a dream in it!) and we would love to try the bigger version (but couldn't afford it!) 

• Hello,

I would be very interested in trying this out. I have little girl who turns 12 months on 5th September and she currently will only sleep if she's in my arms. I think she'd be a perfect candidate.

Thanks,

Rebecca

• I would love to try this! My LO is 5 months. 

• I have a 9month old boy and would love to try this xx

• hello,I would love the opportunity to test products kind regards 

• Forgot to say, my daughter is 16 months old

• Hello my daughter is 18months old and we would like to try the bigger version, she had the first sleepyhead when she was newborn and can't rate it enough! 

• Hi

I would really love to try this. My son is 9 months and is a terrible sleeper! I think this is about the only thing we haven't yet tried.

Heather

• Hi I would love to try this. My little boys was born on the 21St July and is 4 weeks old.

thanks

charlotte 

• Yes please. Due any day now. 

• yes please. Due any day now.

• My son is 17 months old, nearly 18 months old and we would love to try this as currently he will only go to sleep or have his naps in his bouncy chair; which is far too small for him but he won't settle anywhere else. We would love to see if something like this helps him settle and be a little more comfortable image x

• My baby is due on 18th October - is this too far away? 

• We'd love to be considered, my little boy is four weeks today and hasn't been settling well in his crib, we've tried rolled up blankets either side of him but we're nervous they might make him hot. We think he may have colic, we are exhausted and we'd love a cure right now! 

• I'd really love to try this product. My son is 9 months old and is really struggling with sleep since moving from a bedside crib into his cot. This product looks like it could be the answer to all of my problems! 

• Hi my little girl is 4 and a half months and I think the Sleepyhead deluxe would be great for her.  She is a little wriggler so would be ideal for her cot and she's starting to enjoy her tummy time so this would really help her! I also love that we could use it whilst visiting family.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions