Sleepyhead Grand product test: the feedback thread
EDITORS' NOTE, ADDED ON MARCH 12th 2018: Since we ran this product test on MadeForMums, some safety concerns have been raised about using baby sleeping pods and nests with babies under 12 months. You can read more about this in our 'safety questions about baby pods and nests' article.
This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the Sleepyhead Grand for us as part of our latest MadeForMums product test. (If you're testing the Sleepyhead Deluxe, please leave your feedback over on this thread.)
You should all have received your Sleepyhead Grand by now (if not, it's definitely on its way!) and have had a chance to test it out – and take a picture of your child using it.
So, please can you now give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions:
1. What do you think of the Sleepyhead Grand pod when you first received it?
2. How do you find using the Sleepyhead Grand? Where/how do you use it most?
3. The Sleepyhead pod you’re testing costs about £149. How do you rate that as value for money?
4. Would you recommend the Sleepyhead Grand to a friend?
5. How do you think your child likes the Sleepyhead Grand? Please post up your picture of your child sleeping/playing in the pod with your reply (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box).
Everyone who leaves quality feedback on this thread (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £100 Love2Shop voucher.
Thank you so much - and good luck!
The Sleepyhead Grand pod (for 8 to 36 months), pictured below, £149, allows soft, safe sleep in various types of cots, travel cots, junior beds and single beds, as the bumpers act as a bed guard, preventing your child from falling out. It can also aid the often difficult transition from cot to bed.. It comes with a fully removable, machine-washable cover and is available from John Lewis and the NCT.