Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Little Tikes new Lil' Ocean Explorers toys? Vouchers and toys to be won

Replies

• I would love to test those products please x I have a nearly 1 year old who is walking she enjoys exploring and spending time be very physical.

Thank you Mary & Evie xx

• My little girl is 13 months old x

• My daughter Erin has just turned 6 months! She has started rolling and recently begun showing a real interest in her toys! She loves really colourful toys and shows a real interest in toys that make noises, she especially loves musical toys. She plays a lot with her play gym she loves lying on her back and looking up at the toys dangling down. I think she would make a fantastic toy tester and hope she gets chosen! Id quite happily supply you with photographs snd a thorough review! Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone! 

• Would love to test. I have a little girl of 13 months.

x

• Wow my baby would love to try them hes 9 months and is crawling and just stood up today for first time 

• My not so little baby is 25 months :)

• Hi, my Harry is 8 months old and he's very inquisitive so he would love to check out these toys! Andi would be interested to know how occupied he would be with them lol :-)

• Oh Wow! Great opportunity. Love Little Tikes toys they last for ages. Little one is almost 15 months.

• Would love to test these, I have a 6 and  half month old who is already getting on the move.

• My daughter Saffron is almost 6 months old and loves playing with toys, and has started to crawl :) she would love to test new toys!

• I have a 9 month old very active little boy. We would love to try this ! image

• Leo will be 6 months old on saturday. He would love to test them out xx

• imageLeo six months old on saturday. My little prince xx

• I would love for my little boy to be a tester for these products he is 8 months old :)

• My gorgeous boy oscar would love to test these hes a very busy 15 month old who loves his toys

• yes please.My little boy is very active and curious ,has loads of energy .He loves new toys and climbing onto stuff as well as crawling under my legs :) 

• i forgot to add the age of my son to previous comment.He is almost 13 months old 

• Hi

These look amazing. I especially love the crawl 'n' pop turtle. I have an ideal little tester candidate, my 6 1/2 month old baby boy who is just beginning his crawling adventure.

• My youngest (Louie) is 13 months and is very playful! He has an older brother, Jack (2years) who plays with everything with him & kindly explains how something works if it's not clear. Louie is very inquesitive and will try to work out how something works. They are perfect testers as they certainly put everything through rigorous testing. 

• Fantastic opportunity,  my daughter is 7 months old.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions