Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Little Tikes new Lil' Ocean Explorers toys? Vouchers and toys to be won

Replies

• Forgot to say that I am a keen social media user (facebook and Twitter) so i will share my feedback to many more users. 

• I have a 15 month old girl who'd love to put these through their paces!  

• Would love to test, my little Henry is 9 months.

• My son is 30 months but has a learning delay so plays younger he would love either toys as he is Nemo and fish mad! I understand he's old but the tunnel would be great especially if it helps talking as he's yet to learn. He's unable to do shape porters yet but he would love the shapes popping out x

• my girl/boy twinnies are 24 months.

• I would love to participate my baby boy is 8 months old. xx

• Hi there, this sounds fun! I have a 16 month old( and a 3 year old) 

would love to explore the ocean adventure course with my youngest, she is a keen explorer herself!

• My little man is 1 in 2wks and he would love this xxx

• Hi my little boy is 7 months he will be 8 months on 11th November he's called Nico Giorgio he's always smiling and laughing he's starting to try to crawl and he's not standing up yet or walking but he is sitting up for a little bit unaided and tries to pull himself up from sitting or laying down he's good at grabbing toys and holding and pressing things he loves bright colours and trying to figure out what certain toys do he loves sounds he would really live this range as his great grandad who passed away this year loved being at the seaside and these are seaside themed :) 

• My little monkey oliver is 6 months old and is so eager to get going.  This would help him so much and would be so excited with thee bright colours :)

• I look after my 6month old niece everyday during the week and this would be perfect for her xx

• This looks great! My youngest daughter is 6 months old and just getting into playing with toys now! 

• Maybe my daughter is a little old ? but I'm sure she would still love have as much fun & give her honest views 😀

• My son is 16 months and loves colourful toys at the moment!

• hello i have 2 girls Evie who is 22 months and esme who is 8 months and crawling every where they would love to be testers 

• My little one is 16 months and loves exploring new games and toys 

• My daughter is 9 months old, would love a chance to test these. She loves playing with her toys!

• Afternoon everyone. Just popping by to let you know that we'll be closing this thread on Monday, so if you'd like to volunteer yourself and your baby as a Little Tikes tester, please make sure you've posted here before then. Thanks!

• Would love to test these my youngest daughter 18 months 

• Hi my little boy Jamie is 6 months old today 😀 so far he has everything of his older sisters, so would be lovely to give him something of his own to help him learn how to crawl!!! Would be very well received and of course we would do a fab review for yourselves and little tikes. 😁😁 Fingers and toes crossed Jamie gets to be a tester.image

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions