Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing the Joie i-Anchor i-Size Combination Car Seat? Sign up here

Replies

• Hi

we have a 7 month old. It will go in a ford Galaxy 2009 model.

We'd love to do this!

• Hello!  We would love to be chosen to test this car seat as we have been eyeing it up for when we require a new one. Our daughter is 12 months and our car is a 2008 Nissan Navara.

• I have a little baby boy of 5 months (however he's a rather large baby weighing over 20lb already. We are currently looking at options for the next stage. 

• Hi

I have an 8 month old and a 3 year old. Ideally would like to test it with my 3 year old.

Our family car is a 2008 vw tiguan. Thanks x

• Hi 😊

Would love the opportunity to test the car seat with my 12 month old daughter.

We have a Lexus is220d 2008 model.

Thanks.

• Hello, i have an almost 10 month old, currently don't have a forward facing car seat, this looks so cosy and snug, would love to test it for you. It would be used in a 64 plate corsa x

• Hello

We have a 6 month old and we drive a Vauxhall Astra 05 reg. 

Many thanks :-)

• I would love to test this, I have 1 almost 4 year old and a 2 year old. It would be tested in a 2012 (12 plate) Volkswagen Polo

• Would love to test this car seat as I have been debating whether or not to upgrade to isize. 

My daughter has just turned 2 and I have a vauxhall corsa 58 plate (2008). 

Thanks ☺

• Oh wow my apologies, its rear facing, even better, would love to keep my little girl rear facing! Thankyou

• Hi, Sofia is 11 months old. Our car is ford Galaxy, year 2002. We are currently looking at the next stage car seat so this would be fab. Thanks. Gemma X 

• We would love to test this. We have a 2010 ford focus zetec and our daughter will be 1 in March. She's just about out grown her car seat. x

• I would love to test this out, car seat safety is very important to me and I would really like to put this through it's paces.

my daughter is 10 months old(14/12/14)

and I drive a 2011 Renault Clio.

thank you xx

• I would love to test one of these out as I am really keen to keep my 6 month old daughter in a rear facing seat as long as possible. We have an 03 plate Peugeot 307. Fingers crossed

• Hi there,

i would love the opportunity to help, this is the car seat we are going to upgrade too anyway. 

My daughter is nearly 10 months old and we would be testing the car seat in a vauxhall insignia 60 plate.

Thanks, Jenna Turner 

• we have a 6 month old and volkswagen passat 2010. Would love to test this as our little one has reflux and is incredibly unhappy in her current 1 position 'traditional' car seat. 

• Hi. We'd love to try this seat out. My little boy is a week away from being 1. We would be trying it out in an 2004 VW Golf. Thanks for the opportunity.

• We would love to test this seat :) my daughter is 17 months, our car is 15 plate vauxhall astra sports tourer 

• Hello, I would love the opportunity to test out this car seat. My daughter is 13 months old. I drive a 58 plate toyota yaris image

• Hi. My little one is 3. I could test in a 2008 Renault Megane or a 2014 Land Rover Freelander.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions