Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing – and keeping – a LEGO Juniors set, worth up to £24.99? Sign up here

13»

Replies

• I have a five year  old son and he loves lego and making things he loves it so much that he takes his models to bed every night please pick him

• I have two daughters aged 4 and 7, and we're all Lego fans so this would be perfect for us to test!

• Yes please, Neve loves Lego and would be happy to assist xx

• How old is Neve, Nevesmummy?

• I have a 4 year old boy.

• I have a 6 yr old son called Harry who is obsessed and won't let his 5yr old sister Aimee play with his lego 😁 

• My 6 year old twin Daughters, and 7 year old Son would love these.

• When do we find out if our child/children have been chosen x

• I have a 7 year old girl called Summer who loves playing with her lego and would love to be a tester for you xxx

• Thank you so much, everyone: so many volunteers for this one!

We'll be picking the testers shortly from the names on this thread, and sending out mails to them. If you've been picked, you should get an email in the next few days. 

If you don't get a mail, we're very sorry - please do look out for more product tests coming soon!

We're going to close the thread now, so folks don't get confused and think there's still time to sign up.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions